Chessington | Chingford | Highams Park | North Chingford | Walthamstow | Woodford Green
If you have a property to sell, then please speak to us as soon as possible!
We currently have a considerable number of excellent buyers that are urgently seeking a home in the following locations…
** Highams Park ** ** Chingford ** ** Woodford Green ** ** Walthamstow **
call us on 0208 503 3336 - you have nothing to lose!
|Ashby Avenue, Chessington
· A Charming Terrace House Within A Very Well Regarded Residential Setting
· Greatly Improved And Updated, Presented Throughout In Brilliant Condition
· Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, Super Fitted Kitchen, Contemporary Bathroom
· 3 Bedrooms - 2 Good Sized Doubles With The 3rd Being Used As Home/Office
· Gas Heating System, Double Glazing, Off Street Parking, 19ft Garage Facility
· Close To Horton Country Park, Good Schooling & Surrounding Shopping Centres.
|Larkshall Crescent, Chingford
· A Well Presented & Extended Semi Detached House Dating From The 1930's Period
· Offering A Very Spacious Living Room, Separate Dining Room Overlooking Garden
· Fitted Kitchen, Charming Breakfast Room, Separate Utility Room, Cloakroom/W.C.
· 3 Bedrooms, Modern Contemporary Bathroom/W.C., Gas Central Heating System
· Exterior Comprises Attached Garage, Off Road Parking And A Delightful Rear Garden
· Backing Onto Forest And Within Walking Distance Of Highams Park Village Centre!
|Bourne Gardens, Chingford
· A Splendid Tree Lined Location, Close To Shopping Facilities & Local Park Area
· Semi Detached 1930's House With A Superb Sized 'L' Shaped Rear Garden Plot
· Interior Accommodation Offers 3 Bedrooms, Family Lounge, Separate Dining Room
· Fitted Kitchen, Gas Heating System, Family Bathroom Together With Separate WC
· Shared Driveway Leads To A Single Garage To Rear, Off Street Parking To Front
· This Plot Offers Great Potential To Develop Further (subject to planning permission).
||Retingham Way, Chingford
· Large Modern House Offering Well Proportioned Accommodation & Further Potential!
· With NO ONWARD CHAIN The Layout Includes Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom WC
· Spacious 15ft Open Plan Kitchen Breakfast Room With An Ample Range Of Fittings
· 17ft Lounge. On The First Floor There Are 3 Bedrooms & A Modern Shower Room WC
· Recently Redecorated Throughout Including Newly Laid Carpets. Front & Rear Gardens
· Nice Residential Location Midway Between North Chingford & "The Mount" Facilities.
||Mandeville Court, Lower Hall Lane, Chingford
· A Carefully Updated & Refitted 1st Floor 2 Bedroom Apartment - No Onward Chain!
· Redecorated Throughout & Presented In Superb "Ready to Move Into" Condition
· L Shape Reception Hall, 19ft Open Plan Lounge Dining Room With Juliette Balcony
· Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances, 2 Bedrooms - 1 With Double Wardrobe
· Contemporary Style Bathroom WC, Communal Gardens, Resident & Visitors Parking
· New Substantial Term Lease, Easily Connects With A406, M11 & North London!
|Higham Station Avenue, Chingford
· A Marvellous First Floor Apartment Within A Modern Purpose Built Development
· Offering A Practical Layout Of Accommodation, Ideal For Professional Single Person
· Dual Aspect Open Plan Lounge And Fitted Kitchen, Hallway With Utility Cupboard
· 1 Double Bedroom With Wardrobe Space, Modern Bathroom/W.C., Electric Heating
· Double Glazed, Entryphone System, Allocated Parking Space, Communal Gardens
· Ideally Located Equidistance Between Highams Park and Chingford Mount Road.
|Highams Park Top|
|Vincent Road, Highams Park
· A Period House Of Considerable Size Close To The Very Centre Of Highams Park
· Beautifully Presented Combining High Ceilings, Period Features & Modern Fittings
· Reception Hall, Open Plan Living Space (Easily Divided) Kitchen Breakfast Room
· The First Floor Includes 3 Excellent Bedrooms Together With A Bathroom WC
· The Second Floor Features A Master Bedroom, En-Suite Shower & 5th Bedroom
· 80ft Rear Garden, Walking Distance Of Popular Schooling, Station And Shops.
||Vincent Road, Highams Park
· Dating From The Early Edwardian Era & Combining Original & Contemporary Finishes
· A Thoughtfully Extended Family House Of Great Size With A Layout Over 3 Floors
· Reception Hall, Sitting Room, Living Dining Room, Large Kitchen Breakfast Room
· Cloakroom WC, And On The First Floor 3 Excellent Bedrooms With Family Bathroom
· Second Floor Loft Conversion Master Bedroom Together With A Separate Shower WC
· Set In The Very Heart Of Highams Park Village And Therefore Ideal For Everything!
|Beech Hall Road, Highams Park
· Period Charm & Contemporary Mix Works Perfectly For This Extended 4 Bedroom House!
· Circa 1908 Redbrick Edwardian Residence, Typically Spacious And Well Proportioned.
· The Property Comprises Entrance Porch, Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Sitting Room,
· With 9ft Plus Ceiling Height, Spacious Open Plan Living Dining Room And Kitchen,
· To the 1st Floor-3 Bedrooms & Fantastic Bathroom. 2nd Floor-Master Bedroom & En-Suite
· Moments From Highams Park Centre, Excellent Schools And Link To Liverpool Street.
|Wickham Road, Highams Park
· A Stylish And Beautifully Presented Family Residence With A Delightful Garden!
· Carefully Extended Offering Generous Living Space, Includes A Bay Fronted Lounge
· Elegant Dining Area, Modern Dual Aspect Kitchen, 4 1st Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom
· Second Floor Master Bedroom With Nice View, Contemporary En-Suite Shower WC
· Corner Plot With Generous, Secluded Rear Garden Accessing A Large 17ft Garage
· Comfortable Walking Distance of Higham Park Centre, Schooling, Station & Forest!
||The Avenue, Highams Park
· A Late 19030's Semi Detached House Priced To Attract Immediate Interest!
· Beautifully Presented Throughout & With The Benefit Of A Ground Floor Extension
· The Interior Includes A Reception Hall, A Delightful Bay Fronted Sitting Room,
· Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen, Utility/Cloakroom WC
· 3 Bedrooms, Fabulous Contemporary Style Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System
· Super Rear Garden, Off Street Parking, Garage To Rear, Walking Distance of Shops
· Popular Schools, Highams Park Centre & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
|Beech Hall Crescent, Highams Park
· "A Lovely Setting!" Located At The Very End Of This Sought After Cul-De-Sac
· A Very Fine Ground Floor Extended 1930's 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Family House
· The Well Presented Interior Layout Includes A Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge
· A Spacious Open Plan Modern Kitchen Dining Living Space, Cloaks/Utility Room
· 3 Good Sized Bedrooms, Modern Family Bathroom Including Both Bath & Shower!
· A Short Walk of Highams Park Village Centre, Mainline Station & Local Amenities.
|Vincent Road, Highams Park
· A Distinctive Period House For Modernisation & Restoration Of Original Interior
· An Interesting Interior Layout Includes A Splendid Sitting Room With Bay Elevation
· Separate Dining/ Living Room, Breakfast Room, Kitchen, 'Lean To', Outside W.C
· First Floor Features 3 Or 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom W.C Some Double Glazed Windows
· This Is A Wonderfully Rare Opportunity To Acquire An Early Edwardian House
· Central To The Town, Shopping Amenities, Mainline Station And Good Schooling
||Silverdale Road, Highams Park
· Circa Late Victorian, A Much Sought After Bay Centre Terrace Family House
· The Accommodation Comprises Open Plan Living Dining Room-Can Be Divided!
· Good Sized Kitchen Breakfast Room With Immediate Access To Rear Terrace
· Split Level Landing Leading To 3 Excellent Sized Bedrooms And Bathroom WC
· Rear Garden With Patio Terrace Area, Shingle Stone Centre Terrace & Borders
· Central Location To Town Therefore Ideal For All Amenities & Mainline Station
||Larkshall Road, Highams Park
· An Incredibly Spacious 5 Bedroom Family House, With Outlook Towards Larkswood!
· Reception Hall, Sizeable Open Plan Lounge Dining Room & Modern Fitted Kitchen
· 3 x 1st Floor Bedrooms Together With An Extended Loft With 2 Further Bedrooms
· Off Street Parking To Front, Garage/Store To Rear & Garden with Access to Service Road
· Short Distance Of Highams Park Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. & Local Shops
|The Avenue, Highams Park
· A Wonderful Chance To Acquire A Large 1930s Semi Detached House To Modernise
· Traditional Internal Layout Comprises 2 Spacious Reception Rooms And Kitchen
· First Floor Includes 3 Large Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate Toilet, Gas Heating
· Double Glazing (where specified) Off Street Parking, Attached Garage, 90ft Rear Garden
· Highly Favoured Location Along "The Avenue", A Short Walk Of Station And Shops
||Selwyn Avenue, Highams Park
· An Interesting 'Older Style' Terrace House Much Larger Than The Exterior Suggests
· Cleverly Loft Extended, The Accommodation Features A Reception Hall, Lounge
· An Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room, With The Kitchen Area Contemporarily Fitted
· The First Floor Features 3 Good Bedrooms, Together With A Smart Family Bathroom
· Whilst The Sizable Master Bedroom In The Loft Has A Shower Room W.C. Off
· Walking Distance Of Centre, Mainline Station & Some Highly Popular Local Schools
||Coolgardie Avenue, Highams Park
· A Much Improved 1930's Family House With Well Planned Remodelled Living Space
· Surprisingly “Roomy” Interior Includes Entrance Porch, Reception Hall Leading To…
· Larger Than Usual Bay Fronted Lounge, 18' Open Plan Kitchen Living Dining Room
· Modern Custom Fitted Kitchen, Unique 'Gothic' Style Window and Double Doors
· Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom, Access From Bedroom 3 to Loft Space.
· 30' Swimming Pool And Cabin, Side “Lean-To” Ideal For Further Extending (STPP).
||Alma Avenue, Highams Park
· A Late 1930s House, With The Benefit Of A Surprisingly Big 89ft Rear Garden!
· The Interior Includes Reception Hall, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room,
· An Extended Kitchen Together with Cloakroom WC. Whilst The First Floor Offers
· 3 Excellent Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Gas Heating, Double Glazing (where specified)
· Moments From Highams Park Centre, Shops, Schools & Station Serving Liverpool St
||Balliol Avenue, Highams Park
· A Terraced House Incorporating Nicely Proportioned Family Accommodation.
· Pleasant Residential Setting-Walking Distance Of Centre, Station & Good Schools
· 2 Spacious Living Rooms, Fitted Kitchen, 3 1st Floor Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom
· Nicely Decorated Throughout, Double Glazed Windows, Gas Central Heating System
· Very Attractive Front And Rear Gardens With Plenty Of "All Year Round" Colour!
· Features A Large Garage Approached To The Rear Via Small Service Access Road.
|Wickham Road, Highams Park
· Excellent Location! Towards The End Of This Very Pleasant Residential Cul De Sac
· Comprising 3 Good Sized Bedrooms & Modern Fitted Bathroom To The 1st Floor
· Bay Fronted Lounge, Dining Room, Study/Home Office, Spacious "L" Shape Kitchen
· Double Glazing (where specified) Gas Heating, Private South Facing Rear Garden.
· Ideally Located For Highams Park Centre With All Local Amenities Including Tesco.
· Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. (Approximately 20 minutes commute).
||Selwyn Avenue, Highams Park
· A 3 Bedroom End Terrace Family House Offering Spacious Living Accommodation
· An Attractive Circa 1930's Bay Fronted End Of Terrace Style, With Rear Garden
· Lounge With Doors Leading To Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen And Lean-To
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Modern Family Bathroom, Gas Heating & Double Glazing
· Rear Garden. Close To Local Schools, Highams Park Centre & Shopping Facilities
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Station Serving Liverpool St (approx. 20mins)
|Betoyne Avenue, Highams Park
· A Marvellous Property-Tremendous Potential Set Within A Fine Residential Turning
· Extended "Older Style" House, Offering An Updating/Modernisation Opportunity!
· The Existing Bay Fronted Accommodation Includes A Porch, Reception Hall,
· 33ft Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, 17ft Kitchen With Ample Cupboard Space!
· 3 1st Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate WC, Double Glazing, 17ft Garage
· 92ft Rear Garden - An Outstanding Feature Of This Well Presented Family Home.
||Coolgardie Avenue, Highams Park
· A Bay Fronted End Of Terrace House Dating Back To The Early 1930's Period
· Inside The Accommodation Features a 29ft Open Plan Main Reception Room
· With Open Fireplace To The Lounge Area & Access to Garden In The Dining Area
· Fitted Kitchen. & On The 1st Floor There Are 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate WC
· A Well Presented Property-Require Some Updating-Offers Great Extension Potential!
· A Real Feature Is The Fantastic Rear Garden Extending To About 90ft In Depth
· 22ft Double Length Garage Behind A Gated Access. Convenient Location For Centre
||Cavendish Road, Highams Park
· Spacious End Of Terrace Family Home, Offering 3 Good Size Bedrooms And Garage
· Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room, Useful Utility Room And Downstairs Shower Room
· Through Lounge Dining Room (could be divided), Family Bathroom On The 1st Floor
· Wider Than Average Plot, Attached Garage to Side, Rear Garden With Decked Area
· Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, A Short Walk of Highams Park Village Centre
· Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. (approx. 20 Mins) & Well Regarded Schools!
||Beech Hall Crescent, Highams Park
· A Very Nicely Presented Centre Terrace House Dating From The Late 1930's Period
· Set Within This Ever Popular & Very "Children Friendly" Cul De Sac Location
· Featuring Reception Hall, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room (Which Could Be Divided).
· 17ft Conservatory, Fitted Kitchen & Appliances, 3 1st Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC
· Off Street Parking, Secluded Rear Garden With A Very Private Outlook. All Within
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre, Excellent Shopping, Schools & Station.
||Richmond Avenue, Highams Park
· A Traditional Style Terrace House Of Family Size Proportions Close To The Centre
· Benefiting From PLANNING PERMISSION FOR SINGLE STOREY ADDITION
· Presently, Offering A Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge Dining Room, Kitchen
· "Useful Lean-To", 3 First Floor Bedrooms Together With A Contemporary Bathroom
· Gas Heating System, Double Glazing, Off Street Parking And A Super Rear Garden
· Every Popular Turning, Walking Distance Of Highams Park Shops, Station, Schools!
||Warboys Crescent, Highams Park
· Traditional Style Circa 1930's Bay Terraced Family House In Sought After Location
· With Typically Spacious Interior - Includes 3 Good Sized Bedrooms To The 1st Floor
· Through Lounge Dining Room Which Can Easily Be Divided And Fitted Kitchen
· Family Size Modern Fitted Bathroom, Rear Enclosed Patio And Rear Garden
· Excellent Residential Setting, Moments From Highams Park Centre, Shops & Tesco!
· Together With Highams Park Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St (approx. 20mins)
|Larkshall Road, Highams Park
· A Much Improved Centre Terrace House Originally Dating From the 1930's Period
· Offering A Character Interior Whilst Combining Some Lovely Contemporary Fittings
· Spacious Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge, Living Dining Room With Access To Garden
· Superb Modern Kitchen, 3 Good 1st Floor Bedrooms Together with Bathroom WC
· Pleasant Décor Throughout, Many Stripped Wood Finishes, Double Glazed Windows
· Off Road Parking, Gardens With Rear Access, Walk Of Town Centre & Station!
|Winchester Road, Highams Park
· An Older Style Family House, Larger Than The Exterior Appearance Would Suggest
· To the Ground Floor There Is A Reception Hall, Spacious Bay Fronted Sitting Room
· A Separate Living Room/Study & An Open Plan Fitted Kitchen And Dining Room
· The First Floor Features A Split Level Landing Area, 3 Excellent Double Bedrooms
· The Master Bedroom Having En-Suite Shower Room, Separate Family Bathroom
· West Facing Rear Garden, Walking Distance of Highams Park With Mainline Station!
||Lyndhurst Road, Highams Park
· A Charming "Cottage Style" Terrace House With A Delightful & Spacious Interior
· The Accommodation Features A Reception Hall, Character Bay Fronted Sitting Room
· Separate Living Dining Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom W.C, Gas Heating, Some Double Glazing
· All Very Nicely Presented Throughout, Including A Colourful Enclosed Rear Garden
· Walking Distance From Highams Park Centre And Station Serving Liverpool Street
|Selwyn Avenue, Highams Park
· An Early EdwardianTerraced House Requiring Some Improvement, Garage To The Rear!
· The Internal Accommodation Features A Reception Hall, Nice Bay Fronted Lounge
· 16ft Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room, Outer Lobby, Small Ground Floor Shower
· Separate Cloakroom WC, Study. The First Floor Features 3 Decent Size Bedrooms!
· The Rear Garden Is Enclosed And Provides Access To A Single Size Garage.
· The Location Is Very Popular Being Close To Highams Park Centre, Shops Schools
· & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. (about 20mins Journeytime)Keys To View!
|The Avenue, Highams Park
· An Outstanding Property! Immaculate In Every Sense! Highly Sought After Location!
· A 2 Bedroom Thoughtfully Converted Ground Floor Flat Within This Period Property
· The Interior Comprises Lounge With Side Bay, Fitted Kitchen, Bright Conservatory
· 2 Good Sized Bedrooms And Fully Tiled Modern Contemporary Fitted Bathroom,
· With Fantastic Colourful Gardens Both Front And Rear Together with Decked Patio
· A Rare Opportunity Indeed! Ideal For Highams Park Amenities & Mainline Station
||Altius Court, 1 Jacks Farm Way, Highams Park
· Luxury 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment Comprising Open Plan Lounge.
· Modern Kitchen With Appliances, Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes.
· En Suite Shower Room, Modern Bathroom With Power Shower Over Bath
· Tv, Telephone & Modem Points, Underground Permit Parking, Bike Shed
· Moments From Highams Park Centre, Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St!
|Gordon Avenue, Highams Park
· An Outstanding And Immaculately Presented Ground Floor 2 Bedroom Maisonette
· With The Distinct Advantage Of A "Secluded, Sunny, South Easterly" Facing Garden
· The Internal Layout Is Very Spacious & Decorated To A Contemporary Pastel Finish
· Reception Hall Off Which Is A Large Lounge With Patio Doors Leading To Garden
· Modern Kitchen, Brilliant Bath/Shower Room, 2 Excellent Bedrooms, Gas Heating
· Fine Location Close To Highams Park Lake, Lovely Forest Walks, Centre & Station
|De La Warr Court, 21 Church Avenue, Highams Park
· A Uniquely Designed Contemporary Complex Set In A Much Favoured Location
· A "Light & Airy" Spacious 2 Double Bedroom Ground Floor Balcony Apartment
· Secure Entryphone, Large Hall, Delightful Open Plan Lounge With South Facing Aspect
· Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances, Smart Bathroom Wc, Gas Heating System
· Close To Some Lovely Forest/Lake Walks, Highams Park Centre & Mainline Station.
|Altius Court, 1 Jacks Farm Way, Highams Park
· A Beautifully Presented Contemporary 3rd Floor Apartment With Own Private Balcony
· Forming Part Of This Quality Development Close To Amenities And Mainline Station
· Spacious Reception Hall, Lovely Big Open Plan Lounge With Access To Private Balcony
· Smart Modern Kitchen With A Good Range Of Fitted Appliances, Superb Bathroom Wc
· Perfect Location For Commuters And Ideal For First Time Buyers. Call Now To View!
||Rolls Court, Inks Green, Highams Park
· A Spacious Top Floor Flat With Security Entry Phone Access
· A Superb Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Contemporary Bathroom/W.C.
· 2 Good Bedrooms, Gas Heating And Double Glazed Windows
· Well Kept Communal Gardens Surround This Popular Development
· Walk Of Local Facilities Including Highams Park Main Line Station
||Vincent Road, Highams Park
· A Smart Ground Floor Apartment Set Within This Purpose Built Development
· This Spacious Property Comprises 1 Double Bedroom with Built In Wardrobe
· Good Size Bay Fronted Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Reception Hall, Storage Cupboard
· Bathroom/W.C. With Jacuzzi, Gas Heating System, Double Glazing (where specified)
· Communal Gardens Surround, Handy Garden Storage Shed To The Rear of Block
· Short Walk of Centre & All Amenities, Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St
|Hillcroft House, 16a The Avenue, Highams Park
· Located In The Very Heart Of Highams Park Centre & Ideal For Everything!
· A Very Smart, Thoughtfully Laid Out And Nicely Presented First Floor Flat
· 'Street' Entrance, Nice Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen Area, 1 Double Bedroom
· Contemporary Style Bathroom/W.C., Gas Heating, Double Glazed Windows
· "Stones Throw" of Highams Park Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.(20 mins)
· Perfect For A Busy Single Or Professional Couple Who Commute Into The City!
|North Chingford Top|
||Netherhouse Cottages, Mott Street, North Chingford
· On The Outskirts Of North Chingford & With A Glorious Open Countryside Views
· Interesting Period Property, Refurbished & Presented With A High Quality Interior
· Including A Stable Door Entrance Porch, 19ft x 17ft Living Room With Open Fire
· Orangery, Utility Room, Cloaks WC, Fabulous Contemporary Style Fitted Kitchen
· Marvellous 19ft Master Bedroom, En-Suite Shower Room WC & Dressing Room
· 2 Further Bedrooms, Bathroom, Secluded Plot, Forecourt Parking, Double Garage!
|Elmfield Road, North Chingford
· Priced For Immediate Sale! A Big Loft Extended House Requiring Updating
· A Traditional Late 1930's Bay Fronted End Of Terrace Offering Great Potential
· Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Living Room, Separate Living Dining Room, Kitchen
· Conservatory, First Floor Having 3 Good Size Bedrooms and Bathroom WC,
· On The Second Floor The Loft Has Been Converted To Create a 4th Bedroom!
· Large Rear Garden And Garage, All Within This Most Popular Residential Setting.
|Maida Way, North Chingford
· A Practical Family House, With A Larger Than Expected 'Children's' Rear-Garden!
· The Property Is Set Well Back From This Highly Regarded Cul-De-Sac Setting
· The Interior Offers A Hall, Nice Lounge, Extended Dining Room And Fitted Kitchen
· Whilst The First Floor Features 3 Bedrooms And A Smart Modern Bathroom WC
· To The Front Of The House There Is Off Street Parking With Side Access To Rear
· This Is A Rare Chance To Acquire A Property With Great Further Potential
||Holmes Court, 64 Larkshall Road, North Chingford
· On The First Floor Of This Well Established Modern Attractive Development
· Offering A Stylish Immaculately Presented Spacious 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
· Well Decorated Accommodation Comprises Reception Hall, Good Sized Lounge
· Modern Contemporary Fitted Kitchen, Fully Tiled Bathroom, Gas Central Heating
· Set Within Communal Gardens, Equidistance Of Both Highams Park & Chingford
· Allocated Parking Space,Visitors Parking. Good Lease And No Onward Chain!!!
|Park Court, 97 The Ridgeway, North Chingford
· A Superb Ground Floor Apartment Having The Benefit Of It's Own Entrance
· Brilliant Arrangement Of Accommodation And Thoughtfully Laid Out Interior
· Reception Hall, Lovely Big Lounge With Access To Front Balcony, Fitted Kitchen
· Spacious Contemporary Style Bathroom WC, Large Fitted Double Bedroom
· Heating, Allocated Parking Space, Communal Garden, Long Unexpired Lease
· A Great Opportunity For First Time Buyers In A Fine Sought After Location
|Hillside Gardens, Walthamstow
· A Splendid "Traditional Style" Bay Fronted 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Residence
· Tremendous Scope For Further Enlargement (Subject To The Usual Permissions)
· Elevated Back From Hillside Gardens, With A Reception Hall, Modern Fitted Kitchen
· Extended Utility Room, And Cloakroom WC, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room
· 3 Good Size First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System, Double Glazing
· Favoured Residential Setting , Walking Distance Of Amenities & Wood St. Station
|Woodford Green Top|
|Alders Avenue, Woodford Green
· A Much Improved And Nicely Presented Throughout Semi Detached Family House
· Occupying A Great Location Within This Small "Little Known" Development
· Includes A Reception Hall, Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room, Utility Cloakroom WC
· Family Lounge, 3 Good First Floor Bedrooms Together With A Modern Bathroom WC
· Cleverly Converted Loft Space Into A Versatile Home Office or PlayRoom or Bedroom?
· Rear Garden, Enormous Outbuilding/Gym, All Walking Distance Of Oak Hill School!
||Evergreen Apartments, 253-269 High Road, Woodford Green
· An Outstanding 1st Floor Apartment Forms Part Of This Contemporary Development
· Super Modern Interior Arrangement Of Accommodation Includes 2 Good Size Bedrooms
· Contemporary Style Bathroom, Open Plan Fitted Kitchen And Living - Dining Space
· Security Entry Phone Access System, Lift To Each Floor, Secure Underground Parking
· A Communal Roof Terrace With Views Keys Available For Immediate Inspection!
||Oak Hill Court, 81 Oak Hill, Woodford Green
· A Really Spacious 'Top Floor' Balcony Apartment With 2 Fitted Double Bedrooms!
· Nicely Presented And Decorated Throughout, Includes A Contemporary Kitchen
· A Lovely Lounge With Access Onto A Very Spacious Partially Covered Balcony
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Facilities & Main Line Station For Liverpool St.
· Gas Heating, D/Glazing, "Secure Internal Communal Gardens",No Onward Chain!