Chingford | Highams Park | North Chingford | South Woodford | Upper Walthamstow | Walthamstow | Woodford Green
||The Bramblings, Chingford
· A Truly Outstanding & Rare Opportunity To Acquire This Chalet Style Bungalow
· Immaculately Presented Throughout, Offering Extended Spacious Accommodation
· Reception Hall, 18ft Lounge, Interesting Fitted 20ft Split Level Kitchen Dining Room
· Bathroom WC, 2 Ground Floor Bedrooms, Plus An Open Plan Loft Room Bedroom
· Conservatory Opening On To A Raised Patio, & The Wonderfully Enclosed Garden
· Off Street Parking, Walking Distance Of Highams Park Village & Mainline Station
||Larkshall Crescent, Chingford
· Immediately Backing On To Forestland! A Late 1930s Terraced House With Potential
· Porch, Reception Hall, Large Open Plan Lounge Dining Room And Fitted Kitchen
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System, Double Glazed Windows
· Set Back, Slightly Elevated From The Crescent With An "Open View" To The Front
· Off Street Vehicle Parking, Nicely Enclosed Rear Garden Combining Patio and Lawns
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre Facilities Including Mainline Station!
|Larkswood Road, Chingford
· Attractive Looking, Originally 1930s Built, Carefully Updated Throughout Family Home
· Includes A Brilliant 20x19ft Double Garage Facility Securely Sited To The Rear Garden
· With 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Together With A Super Spacious Bathroom, Gas Heating
· Ground Floor Includes A Hall, 30ft Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, Modern Kitchen
· "Pull in" Off Street Parking To The Front Elevation, Larger Than Average Rear Garden
· Walk of Popular Larkswood Park, Chingford Mount Facilities & Highams Park Station!
|Cranston Gardens, Chingford
· A "Bay Fronted" Mid Terrace Family Residence, With Big Double Garage To Rear!
· Bay Fronted Living Dining Room, Separate Lounge Overlooking Rear Garden,
· Fitted Kitchen, 3 Good Bedrooms And First Floor Bathroom/W.C., Gas Heating
· Good Size Rear Garden with Patio Area And Double Garage With Power Connected
· A Walk Of Highams Park Village Centre, Local Amenities, Tesco's & Eateries.
· Good Schools & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. (approx. 20 mins journeytime)
|Linnett Close, Chingford
· A Terrace House Of Incredible Proportions And Backing Directly On To Forest Land!
· "On The Inside" The Accommodation Includes A Reception Hall, Cloakroom WC
· Kitchen Breakfast Room, Sizeable Lounge, Separate Living Dining Room, Utility Store
· & On The First Floor 4 Double Bedrooms Together With A Bathroom WC, Gas Heating
· Manageable Size Rear Garden With Very Private Outlook, Quiet Cul De Sac Location
· "Tucked Away" Yet Within Walking Distance Of Highams Park Facilities & Station!
|Westward Road,, Chingford
· A Very Interesting, Much "Larger Than You First Expect" Family Size House
· Loft Converted, So Now Providing 3 Good Bedrooms + Additional Loft Room
· 2 Spacious Separate Living Rooms, Together With A 15ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
· Attached Conservatory, Cloakroom/W.C. First Floor Family Bathroom/W.C.
· Featuring Plenty Of Space And Many Exposed Brick And Natural Wood Finishes
· Decent Size Rear Garden, Walking Distance Of Chingford Mount Shopping Facilities
|Oakdale Court, 15 Oakdale Gardens, Chingford
· A Wonderfully Spacious Apartment, 'Tucked Away Setting' Adjoining Forest On 2 Sides
· Sizeable Interior, Beautifully Presented, Modern Fittings, & Attractive Décor Throughout
· Includes Security Entry Phone, Spacious Hall, Bright Open Plan Lounge, Fitted Kitchen
· Modern Bathroom WC, 2 Double Bedrooms, With Fitted Wardrobes Double Glazing
· Gas Heating, Delightful, Well Maintained Communal Gardens, Single Garage En-Bloc
· Convenient Location, Just A Short Walk Of Higham's Park Facilities & Mainline Station
|Chadwick Avenue, Chingford
· A Greatly Improved "Top Floor Flat" Within A Well Established Presentable Complex
· Internally The Property Features A Super Lounge With Access On To A Balcony
· Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom WC, 2 Nice Size Bedrooms, Gas Heating System
· Security Entryphone Access, Double Glazed Windows, Own Enclosed Little Garden
· Walking Distance of "The Hatch" Shopping Parade, & Accessible To Highams Park
· Being Offered With No Onward Chain This Is An Ideal First Purchase Opportunity!
|Highams Park Top|
|Castle Avenue, Highams Park
· Take A "Step Back Into" The Late Victorian Period And All That Is Offered!
· A Wonderful Opportunity To Restore/Modernise This Splendid Townhouse.
· The Principle Rooms Of Gracious Proportion Include 10ft Ceiling Heights
· Many Original Features, Reception Hall, Distinctive Bay Fronted Sitting Room
· Drawing Room, Scullery, Kitchen, 7 Bedrooms, Bathroom WC, Driveway
· 100ft Plus Rear Garden, "Centre Of Village" Location With Tree-Line Setting
|Falmouth Avenue, Highams Park
· A Very Big Family House, A Lovely Setting, & With A Separate 1 Bedroom Annex!
· The 'Loft Extended' Main House Accommodation Features 4 Decent Size Bedrooms
· 2 Living Rooms, And A Modern Fitted Kitchen, Whilst The Annex Provides A Hall
· Big Living Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen And Bedroom With A Cloakroom WC Off
· An 'in Out' Drive To The Front Offers Extensive Parking, And A Neat Rear Garden
· Highly Sought Location Close To Forest, Lake, Shops, Excellent School & Station
|Vincent Road, Highams Park
· Dating From The Early Edwardian Era & Combining Original & Contemporary Finishes
· A Thoughtfully Extended Family House Of Great Size With A Layout Over 3 Floors
· Reception Hall, Sitting Room, Living Dining Room, Large Kitchen Breakfast Room
· Cloakroom WC, And On The First Floor 3 Excellent Bedrooms With Family Bathroom
· Second Floor Loft Conversion Master Bedroom Together With A Separate Shower WC
· Set In The Very Heart Of Highams Park Village And Therefore Ideal For Everything!
|The Avenue, Highams Park
· A Late 19030's Semi Detached House Priced To Attract Immediate Interest!
· Beautifully Presented Throughout & With The Benefit Of A Ground Floor Extension
· The Interior Includes A Reception Hall, A Delightful Bay Fronted Sitting Room,
· Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen, Utility/Cloakroom WC
· 3 Bedrooms, Fabulous Contemporary Style Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System
· Super Rear Garden, Off Street Parking, Garage To Rear, Walking Distance of Shops
· Popular Schools, Highams Park Centre & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
|Coolgardie Avenue, Highams Park
· A Substantial 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom 1930s Style Family House With Parking
· Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Family Lounge, Spacious Living Dining Room
· Modern Fully Fitted & Well Equipped Kitchen, Useful & Versatile Conservatory
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, 2nd Floor Bedroom With En-Suite
· Patio Terrace & Landscaped Rear Garden, Rear Access & Further Parking Space
· A Short Walk Of Highams Park Centre & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
|Richmond Avenue, Highams Park
· Character And Convenience Together With Plenty Of Living Space & 4 Bedrooms
· A 1930s Terraced House, Nice Features, Stripped Wood Floorboards, Modern Fittings
· Reception Hall, Charming Bay Fronted Sitting Room, Separate Living Dining Room
· Smart Modern Kitchen, First Floor Has 3 Bedrooms, A Bathroom & Separate WC
· Splendid Loft Room, Potential To Create An Outstanding Master Bedroom & En-Suite
· "As The Crow Flies" Ideal For Highams Park School, Station & Shopping Centre!
|Richmond Crescent, Highams Park
· An "Ever Popular Setting" Close To Highams Park Centre, Station & Excellent Facilities
· A Well Presented Double Bay Terrace House Featuring Extensive Off Street Parking
· And To The Rear An Attractive Garden With Patio, Decking With Pergola & Lawns
· Interior Offers Reception Hall, 2 Separate Living Rooms, Custom Fitted Modern Kitchen
· And To The First Floor 3 Good Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC, Potential To Extend (STPP)
||Newbury Road, Highams Park
· Within This Pleasant, Convenient Tree-lined Road
· A Late Victorian Double Bay Character Residence
· Offering 3 Bedrooms And A First Floor Bathroom
· 2 Separate Receptions, Kitchen/Breakfast Room
· Gas Heating System, Super South Facing Garden
· Short Walk Of Centre, Station & Popular Schools!
|Coolgardie Avenue, Highams Park
· A Very Well Maintained Ground Floor Extended 1930's Mid Terrace Family House
· Includes Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge And Extended Kitchen Dining Area
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Fitted Wardrobes to Master Bedroom, Shower Room/W.C.
· Loft Space With Velux Style Windows, Gas Heating System And Double Glazing
· 55ft Rear Garden With Patio and Fish Pond. A Short Walk of Highams Park Centre
· Local Facilities, Excellent Schools And Main Line Station Serving Liverpool St.
||Warboys Crescent, Highams Park
· An Interesting Modernisation/Project Opportunity With Excellent Further Potential
· Originally 1930s, The House Has Been Enlarged With A Ground Floor Cloakroom
· Hall, 2 Separate Living Rooms, Each with A Bay, Larger Than Average Kitchen
· 3 Good First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom and Separate Toilet, Some Double Glazing
· Useful Off Street Parking To Front And An Established Enclosed Rear Garden Plot
· Walking Distance of Highams Park Amenities & Mainline Station For Liverpool St.
|Cavendish Road, Highams Park
· Spacious End Of Terrace Family Home, Offering 3 Good Size Bedrooms And Garage
· Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room, Useful Utility Room And Downstairs Shower Room
· Through Lounge Dining Room (could be divided), Family Bathroom On The 1st Floor
· Wider Than Average Plot, Attached Garage to Side, Rear Garden With Decked Area
· Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, A Short Walk of Highams Park Village Centre
· Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. (approx. 20 Mins) & Well Regarded Schools!
|Malvern Avenue, Highams Park
· A 3 Bedroom Centre Terrace Family Home With Spacious Modern Interior Layout
· Through Reception Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Useful Utility Cupboard
· To The First Floor There Are 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System
· Decked Patio Terrace & Lovely Well Stocked Landscaped Garden To The Rear
· Moments From Highams Park Village Centre, Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
· Together With An Array Of Local Amenities incl. Tesco, & Much More!
||Avril Way, Highams Park
· Probably Dating From The 1960's Period & Located In A Popular Cul-De-Sac Setting
· A Modern "Tunnel Link" Terrace House, Much Larger Than The Exterior Suggests
· Offering A Hall, Downstairs Cloakroom wc/Utility, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room
· Well Fitted Kitchen, & On The First Floor There Are 3 Excellent Size Bedrooms
· Lovely Bathroom Includes 3 Piece Suite Together with A Separate Shower Cubicle
· Off Road Parking With 'Car Port'. All Close To Facilities & Highams Park Station.
|Lyndhurst Road, Highams Park
· Charming 3 Bedroom End Terrace House Having Frontage To This Delightful Road
· Spacious Living Accommodation Comprising 24ft Lounge Dining Room Leading To
· 12ft Kitchen With Added Benefit of A Useful Understairs Walk-in Cloaks Cupboard
· Conservatory To The Rear Leading Out To Good Sized Garden Mainly Laid To Lawn
· To The Rear Elevation Is Decking Area With A Handy Brick Built Shed/Workshop
· Good Location-Moments From Highams Park Shops, Amenities & Mainline Station
|Furrow House, 36 Hickman Avenue, Highams Park
· A Really Fabulous, Wonderfully Spacious "Virtually New" Top Floor Apartment
· Within This Outstanding Complex, Centrally Located For Highams Park Village!
· Video Entry Phone System, Stairs/Lift To Each Floor, L-Shaped Reception Hall
· Big Open Plan 19ft Lounge, Kitchen Dining Room Combined, Access To Balcony
· Two Excellent Bedrooms, Super Contemporary Bathroom W.C, Gas Heating System
· Short Walk Of Multiple Shopping Facilities & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St
|Village Close, Highams Park
· A Surprisingly Spacious Centre Terrace House, In Recent Years Has Been Extended
· Entrance Porch, Kitchen Breakfast Room, Cloakroom WC, 17ft Spacious Lounge
· Study And Separate Play Room, 3 First Floor Bedrooms And Bathroom WC
· Gas Heating System, "Easy To Maintain" Rear Garden, Single Garage En Bloc,
· All Within Walking Distance Of Local Amenities, Excellent Schooling & Station!
|De La Warr Court, 21 Church Avenue, Highams Park
· A Spacious, Modern Apartment Within This Uniquely Designed Complex
· "On The Second Floor" With Balcony Offering Some Tremendous Views
· Accommodation Provides An Open Plan 16ft Lounge Dining Room Area
· Superbly Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances, Smart Bathroom WC
· Gas Heating, Double Glazed Windows, Secure Underground Parking Space
· Well Kept Gardens And Communal Areas, Entry Phone, Long Lease Term
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre, Station, & Super Forest Walks!
|Briarview Court, Handsworth Avenue, Highams Park
· One Of Highams Park's Most Popular Avenues - A Spacious First Floor Apartment
· 2 Good Size Bedrooms, Large Well Lit Lounge Dining Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen
· Reception Hall With Storage Cupboard, |Inner Hallway, Fully Tiled Bathroom/W.C.,
· Gas Heating, Double Glazing, Well Kept Communal Gardens, Garage En Bloc
· Perfectly Located For Highams Park Centre, Excellent Schools, Library & Amenities
· Ideal for Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St (approximately 20 mins Journeytime)
||Repton House, 2 Jacks Farm Way, Highams Park
· A Brilliant Ground Floor Apartment Benefitting From Its Own "Private Patio Garden"
· Ideal Proximity For The Centre Of Town Which Is Just A Short Walk Including Station
· Video Entryphone, Spacious Hall, Lovely Big Open Plan Fitted Kitchen & Living Room
· Good Size Double Bedroom, Larger Than Average Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System
· Representing An Ideal First Time Purchase Of Retirement Prospect Close To Everything
||Winchester Road, Highams Park
· The Property Offers An Ideal First Time Purchase - Or Buy To Let Opportunity!
· A 1st Floor "Conversion Flat" Forming Part Of An Attractive Late Victorian Building
· Offering A Ground Floor Lobby, First Floor Reception Area, Open Plan To Lounge
· Modern Fitted Kitchen, Contemporary Bathroom Suite, Good Sized Double Bedroom
· Useful Loft Room, Gas Heating, Double Glazing, Feature "Share of Freehold"
· A Comfortable Walk Of Highams Park Centre Facilities And Mainline Station!
|Chadwick Avenue, Highams Park
· Forming Part Of This Well Established Complex Adjacent To Chingford Hatch
· A Very Much "Looked After" Spacious 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Garden Flat
· Modern Internal Fittings And Décor, The Accommodation Includes A Hallway
· Kitchen Breakfast Room With Space For Table And Chairs, Lovely Big Lounge
· Small Retained Balcony, 2 Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom, Own Patio Terrace Garden
|Altius Court, 1 Jacks Farm Way, Highams Park
· A Beautifully Presented Contemporary 3rd Floor Apartment With Own Private Balcony
· Forming Part Of This Quality Development Close To Amenities And Mainline Station
· Spacious Reception Hall, Lovely Big Open Plan Lounge With Access To Private Balcony
· Smart Modern Kitchen With A Good Range Of Fitted Appliances, Superb Bathroom Wc
· Perfect Location For Commuters And Ideal For First Time Buyers. Call Now To View!
|Vincent Road, Highams Park
· A Smart Ground Floor Apartment Set Within This Purpose Built Development
· This Spacious Property Comprises 1 Double Bedroom with Built In Wardrobe
· Good Size Bay Fronted Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Reception Hall, Storage Cupboard
· Bathroom/W.C. With Jacuzzi, Gas Heating System, Double Glazing (where specified)
· Communal Gardens Surround, Handy Garden Storage Shed To The Rear of Block
· Short Walk of Centre & All Amenities, Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St
|North Chingford Top|
|Netherhouse Cottages, Mott Street, North Chingford
· On The Outskirts Of North Chingford & With A Glorious Open Countryside Views
· Interesting Period Property, Refurbished & Presented With A High Quality Interior
· Including A Stable Door Entrance Porch, 19ft x 17ft Living Room With Open Fire
· Orangery, Utility Room, Cloaks WC, Fabulous Contemporary Style Fitted Kitchen
· Marvellous 19ft Master Bedroom, En-Suite Shower Room WC & Dressing Room
· 2 Further Bedrooms, Bathroom, Secluded Plot, Forecourt Parking, Double Garage!
|Scholars Road, North Chingford
· A Handsome Looking Brick Centre Terrace Family Home, Probably Early 1900s
· Nicely Updated AND With Undoubted Further Potential Existing (STPP etc)
· Reception Hall, Characterful Bay Fronted Living Room, Stripped Wood Flooring
· Separate Bright Well Lit Living/Dining Room At Rear, Fitted Kitchen Of Good Size
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Big Modern Bathroom WC, Nice Little Garden To Rear
· Walk Of North Chingford High Street, Variety Of Shops, Good Schools & Station!
|Shingly Place, North Chingford
· A Stylish 2nd Floor Balcony Apartment Offering Real Space & Contemporary Living
· Available For The 1st Time Since Construction Back In 2014 & Well Worth Viewing
· The Accommodation Features An Open 18th Lounge Dining Room With Balcony Off
· Smart Well Equipped Kitchen, Bathroom WC As Well As En-Suite Shower Room
· Audio Security Entry System, Allocated Parking Space, Useful Communal Bike Store
· Walking Distance Of North Chingford's Fashionable High Street & Mainline Station!
||Seymour Court, Whitehall Road, North Chingford
· A Corner Sited First Floor Apartment Forming Part Of This Character Complex
· A Much Improved Contemporary Style Interior Nicely Decorated Throughout
· Entrance Hall, Spacious 16' Lounge, Superb Re-Styled & Fitted Kitchen
· Lovely Big Bedroom With 'Corner' Bay, Smart Modern Bathroom & Separate WC
· Double Glazing, Electric Heating, Long Lease - 151 Years Remaining
· Walk Of Forest, Popular High Street & North Chingford Mainline Station to Liverpool St.
|South Woodford Top|
|Priory Close, Churchfields, South Woodford
· Central to South Woodford's Great Facilities And Adjacent To Churchfields School
· A Spacious Top Floor "Balcony Apartment" With A Fantastic Outlook Over A Green
· Brilliant Size, 3 Excellent Bedrooms, "Roomy" 15ft Lounge With Balcony Off
· Well Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room, Bathroom WC, And Separate WC, Gas Heating
· Walking Distance Of George Lane - Super 1st Purchase Of Buy To Let Opportunity!!
|Upper Walthamstow Top|
|Beacontree Avenue, Upper Walthamstow
· A Very Well Proportioned And Impeccably Maintained Semi Detached Family House
· An Attractive Bay Fronted Property Overlooking Open Space & Woodland Beyond!
· Super 25ft Kitchen Living Breakfast Room, Sitting Room And Separate Dining Room
· The 1st Floor Comprises 4 Bedrooms, En-Suite & Family Bathroom, And Useful Loft
· 63ft Rear Patio Garden-Ideal For Entertaining, Parking To Front For Several Vehicles
· Within Close Proximity To Mainline & Central Line Links To The City & West End.
|Beacontree Avenue, Upper Walthamstow
· A Substantial 3 BEDROOM - 3 RECEPTION Room End of Terrace Family House
· Comprises Spacious Reception Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Snug/Home Office
· Kitchen Breakfast Room And Cloakroom The 1st Floor Comprises 3 Double Bedrooms
· Staircase Leads Up To Useful Loft With Far Reaching Views. Parking To The Front
· To The Rear A Patio Terrace & Lawned Garden, Storage Shed & Small SummerHouse
· Within Close Proximity To Mainline & Central Line Links To The City, A406, M11 etc.
|Forest View Road, Walthamstow
· High Ceilings, Original Characteristics And An Imposing Double Bay Façade.
· A Wonderful Project For Restoration And Modernisation - With No Onward Chain!
· A Terraced House Built Just Before First World War & Featuring 3 Big Bedrooms
· 2 Reception Rooms with 9ft Ceiling Height, Breakfast Room, Galley Style Kitchen
· Useful Covered Sideway, Ground Floor WC, 1st Flr Bathroom WC, 70ft+ Rear Garden
· Within Walking Distance of A Range Of Facilities & Close To Both Highams Park &
· Wood Street Stations Serving Liverpool St. (approx. 20 mins or so journeytime)
|Forest View Road, Walthamstow
· A Distinctively Large Bay Fronted End Of Terrace 3 Bedroom Family House
· Offering Wonderful Potential For Refurbishment & As An Opportunity To Extend (STPP)
· Reception Porch, Sitting Room, Wood Panelled Dining/Living Room Access to Garden
· Fitted Kitchen, Breakfast Room, 3 First Floor Bedrooms and A Shower Room/WC.
· Good Size Rear Garden Which Is West Facing, Shared Drive To One Side & Garage
· Popular Location Fronting This Tree-Lined Road, Close To Choice of Centres & Station.
|Bridge End, Walthamstow
· A 1930s Centre Terrace House Offering Tremendous Potential For Further Updating.
· Accommodation Includes Reception Hall, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, Lean-To
· Fitted Kitchen, & On The First Floor 3 Bedrooms Plus A Wet-Room Bathroom WC
· Wonderfully Established, Enclosed Rear Garden Extending To About 125ft in Depth
· A Well Considered "Tree-Lined" Cul De Sac Setting Ideal For Surrounding Facilities
· Both Wood St & Highams Park Mainline Stations Provide Access To Liverpool St.
|Brettenham Rd , Walthamstow
· A Typically Spacious "Warner" Maisonette, Enjoys A Share Of A South Facing Garden
· Really Nice Arrangement Of Accommodation, Includes Its Own Ground Floor Entrance
· Spacious Hall, Delightful Lounge, Modern Fitted Kitchen, 2 Excellent Size Bedrooms
· A Contemporary Bathroom WC, Replacement Double Glazing, Gas Heating System,
· Nicely Decorated Throughout, Many Exposed Wood Finishes, 160 plus Years Lease,
· Close To Bus Routes, Shopping Facilities In Walthamstow Plus Walthamstow Central!
|Fulbourne Road, Walthamstow
· An Attractive "Carefully Converted" Ground Floor Flat With Charming Private Garden.
· The Interior Has A Well Planned Layout Which Includes A Communal Reception Porch
· Entrance Hall, Nice Size Lounge, Inner Hallway, Well Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
· 2 Good Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom WC, Gas Heating, Double Glazing (where specified)
· Useful Inner Courtyard, Charming Private Rear Garden, Short Distance of Walthamstow!
|Woodford Green Top|
|Hollywood Way, Woodford Green
· An Outstanding Detached Residence Extended And Presented Immaculately Throughout
· Dating From The Late 1930s, Set On A Large South Facing Plot With Double Garage
· Reception Hall, 17ft Lounge, 18ft Living Dining Room, 19ft Kitchen Breakfast Room
· Cloakroom WC, Utility Room, Study,4 Big Bedrooms, Bathroom WC, Gas Heating
· Wide Corner Plot With Parking, 93ft Partially Walled Family Size Rear Garden,
· Just A Short Walk From Highams Park Centre, Range of Amenities & Mainline Station!
|Montalt Road, Woodford Green
· Enjoying Gloriously Secluded 'Panoramic' Views And Access To Park Land To Rear!
· A Substantial Family Residence Offering 4 Bedrooms - 3 To The Rear Of The House
· Extensive Living Space Includes 2 Reception Rooms And Kitchen Breakfast Room
· Utility Room, Downstairs Shower Room., Ample Forecourt Parking, Shared Drive
· Magnificent 140ft Rear Garden With Patio Terrace, Expanse of Lawn & Fruit Trees!
· 20mins From Highams Park Centre And Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. !
|Oak Hill Crescent, Woodford Green
· A Much Improved Family House With Extended Ground Floor Living Space
· Highly Desirable Setting, Sought After, And An Attractive Outlook To The Front
· Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge, Wonderfully Spacious Kitchen/Living Space
· Home Office Playroom, Utility Room, Shower Room WC, Useful Garage Store
· 3 Bedrooms, Contemporary Bathroom WC, Double Glazed, Lovely Garden Plot
· All Within Walking Distance Of Forest, Good Schools & Highams Park Centre!
|Hale End Road, Woodford Green
· A Handsome, Circa 1930s Built Double Bay Terrace House With Tremendous Appeal
· Splendidly Appointed Interior Spec, 9ft Ceiling Heights To Principle Reception Rooms
· In Past Years Carefully Loft Extended To Create Very Spacious Family Accommodation
· Delightful Reception Hall, Cloakroom, Charming Sitting Room, Living Dining Room
· 4 Excellent Bedrooms Including A Sizeable Master Bedroom With En-Suite Showeroom
· Family Bathroom, 65ft Plus Rear Garden, Close To Centre, Station, Excellent Schools!
|Oak Hill, Woodford Green
· A Distinctive, And Thoughtfully Extended 1930s Family House
· Marvellous Rear Gardens And Generous Off Street Parking To The Front
· Reception Hall, Attractive Bay Fronted Sitting Room, "Bright" Living Room
· Smartly Presented Kitchen & Useful Utility, Ground Floor Shower Room WC
· 4 Excellent Bedrooms With Open Views, Together With A Bathroom WC
· Comfortable Walk Of Highams Park Station, Shopping Amenities & Schools!
|Montserrat Avenue, Woodford Green
· A Late 1930's Terrace House Of Considerable Size Having Been Thoughtfully Extended!
· Occupying A Fine Setting Within This Highly Regarded Estate Close To Forest & Facilities
· The Extended Ground Floor Includes Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge, Living Dining Room & Kitchen
· On The First Floor There are 3 Good Size Bedrooms Together With A Modern Bathroom WC
· The Cleverly Converted Loft Provides A Spacious Master Bedroom & En Suite Shower/WC
· A Rear Garden Approx 79ft Features A Summer House/ Home Office To Complete The Picture!
|Galeborough Avenue, Woodford Green
· Uniquely Offered For The First Time Since Its Original Construction In The Late 1930s
· An Opportunity To Restore, Update And Subject To Permission Extend This Big Semi
· Offering A Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Sitting Room, Separate Living Dining Room
· Kitchen, Lean-To Conservatory, 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom And Separate WC
· Large Corner Sited Plot, Include Single Garage Having A Parking Space In Front
· Comfortable Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre & Oak Hill Primary School!
|Armstrong Avenue, Woodford Green
· Within This Small Popular Development & Backing Immediately On To The Forest
· A Well Presented, Nicely Improved Semi Detached Family House With Parking Space
· Porch, Reception Hall, Spacious Lounge, Lovely Big Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room
· Useful Utility And WC, 1st Floor Includes 3 Good Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom WC
· Gas Heating, Double Glazing Where Specified, Side Access To A Lovely Rear Garden
· Walking Distance Of Popular Oak Hill Primary School, Highams Park Centre/Station
|Alders Avenue, Woodford Green
· Occupying A Lovely Spot Within This "Enclosed" Small Established Development
· A Very Interesting Opportunity - a 3 Bedroom Tunnel Linked 1950s Terraced House
· Offering Great Potential & Featuring A Hall, Nice Lounge, Separate Dining Area
· Modern Kitchen, Outhouse And WC, And On The 1st Floor A Shower Room WC
· Gas Heating System, Double Glazing Where Specified, South West Facing Garden
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre & Popular Oak Hill Primary School
|Oak Hill, Woodford Green
· A Really Spacious 'Top Floor' Balcony Apartment With 2 Fitted Double Bedrooms!
· Nicely Presented And Decorated Throughout, Includes A Contemporary Kitchen
· A Lovely Lounge With Access Onto A Very Spacious Partially Covered Balcony
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Facilities & Main Line Station For Liverpool St.
· Gas Heating, D/Glazing, "Secure Internal Communal Gardens",No Onward Chain!