Chingford | Highams Park | North Chingford | Walthamstow | Woodford Green
If you have a property to sell, then please speak to us as soon as possible!
We currently have a considerable number of excellent buyers that are urgently seeking a home in the following locations…
** Highams Park ** ** Chingford ** ** Woodford Green ** ** Walthamstow **
call us on 0208 503 3336 - you have nothing to lose!
||Retingham Way, Chingford
· Large Modern House Offering Well Proportioned Accommodation & Further Potential!
· With NO ONWARD CHAIN The Layout Includes Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom WC
· Spacious 15ft Open Plan Kitchen Breakfast Room With An Ample Range Of Fittings
· 17ft Lounge. On The First Floor There Are 3 Bedrooms & A Modern Shower Room WC
· Recently Redecorated Throughout Including Newly Laid Carpets. Front & Rear Gardens
· Nice Residential Location Midway Between North Chingford & "The Mount" Facilities.
|Highams Park Top|
||Castle Avenue, Highams Park
· Take A "Step Back Into" The Late Victorian Period And All That Is Offered!
· A Wonderful Opportunity To Restore/Modernise This Splendid Townhouse.
· The Principle Rooms Of Gracious Proportion Include 10ft Ceiling Heights
· Many Original Features, Reception Hall, Distinctive Bay Fronted Sitting Room
· Drawing Room, Scullery, Kitchen, 7 Bedrooms, Bathroom WC, Driveway
· 100ft Plus Rear Garden, "Centre Of Village" Location With Tree-Line Setting
· An Exceptional Family House Extended & Presented To An Exacting Finish Throughout
· Originally Dating From The Late 1930s Period & Occupying A Large Corner Sited Plot
· Sizeable "Re-Modelled" Interior - Reception Hall, Shower Room WC, Spacious Lounge
· Further Separate Living Room & Dining Room, "L" Shaped Kitchen Breakfast Room
· Utility, Distinctive Landing With Central Staircase, 5 Excellent Bedrooms, 2nd Bathroom
· Highly Regarded Avenue Close To Forest, Parkland, Highams Park Centre And Station!
|Vincent Road, Highams Park
· A Period House Of Considerable Size Close To The Very Centre Of Highams Park
· Beautifully Presented Combining High Ceilings, Period Features & Modern Fittings
· Reception Hall, Open Plan Living Space (Easily Divided) Kitchen Breakfast Room
· The First Floor Includes 3 Excellent Bedrooms Together With A Bathroom WC
· The Second Floor Features A Master Bedroom, En-Suite Shower & 5th Bedroom
· 80ft Rear Garden, Walking Distance Of Popular Schooling, Station And Shops.
|Beech Hall Road, Highams Park
· Period Charm & Contemporary Mix Works Perfectly For This Extended 4 Bedroom House!
· Circa 1908 Redbrick Edwardian Residence, Typically Spacious And Well Proportioned.
· The Property Comprises Entrance Porch, Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Sitting Room,
· With 9ft Plus Ceiling Height, Spacious Open Plan Living Dining Room And Kitchen,
· To the 1st Floor-3 Bedrooms & Fantastic Bathroom. 2nd Floor-Master Bedroom & En-Suite
· Moments From Highams Park Centre, Excellent Schools And Link To Liverpool Street.
||The Avenue, Highams Park
· A Late 19030's Semi Detached House Priced To Attract Immediate Interest!
· Beautifully Presented Throughout & With The Benefit Of A Ground Floor Extension
· The Interior Includes A Reception Hall, A Delightful Bay Fronted Sitting Room,
· Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen, Utility/Cloakroom WC
· 3 Bedrooms, Fabulous Contemporary Style Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System
· Super Rear Garden, Off Street Parking, Garage To Rear, Walking Distance of Shops
· Popular Schools, Highams Park Centre & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
||Silverdale Road, Highams Park
· Circa Late Victorian, A Much Sought After Bay Centre Terrace Family House
· The Accommodation Comprises Open Plan Living Dining Room-Can Be Divided!
· Good Sized Kitchen Breakfast Room With Immediate Access To Rear Terrace
· Split Level Landing Leading To 3 Excellent Sized Bedrooms And Bathroom WC
· Rear Garden With Patio Terrace Area, Shingle Stone Centre Terrace & Borders
· Central Location To Town Therefore Ideal For All Amenities & Mainline Station
|Cavendish Road, Highams Park
· A Charming, Late Victorian House, Now Greatly Ground Floor & Loft Space Extended
· Includes Reception Hall, Delightful Sitting Room With Feature Wood Burning Stove
· An Impressive 18ft x 17ft Open Plan Living, Dining Room And Custom Fitted Kitchen
· 3 Excellent First Floor Bedrooms, Together With A Modern Bathroom WC, Gas Heating
· 16ft Master Bedroom, En-Suite Shower Room, Pleasant Rear Garden With Useful Store
· All Within Walking Distance Of Excellent Schooling, Village Centre & Mainline Station
|Coolgardie Avenue, Highams Park
· A Much Improved 1930's Family House With Well Planned Remodelled Living Space
· Surprisingly “Roomy” Interior Includes Entrance Porch, Reception Hall Leading To…
· Larger Than Usual Bay Fronted Lounge, 18' Open Plan Kitchen Living Dining Room
· Modern Custom Fitted Kitchen, Unique 'Gothic' Style Window and Double Doors
· Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom, Access From Bedroom 3 to Loft Space.
· 30' Swimming Pool And Cabin, Side “Lean-To” Ideal For Further Extending (STPP).
||Selwyn Avenue, Highams Park
· A 3 Bedroom End Terrace Family House Offering Spacious Living Accommodation
· An Attractive Circa 1930's Bay Fronted End Of Terrace Style, With Rear Garden
· Lounge With Doors Leading To Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen And Lean-To
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Modern Family Bathroom, Gas Heating & Double Glazing
· Rear Garden. Close To Local Schools, Highams Park Centre & Shopping Facilities
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Station Serving Liverpool St (approx. 20mins)
|Betoyne Avenue, Highams Park
· A Marvellous Property-Tremendous Potential Set Within A Fine Residential Turning
· Extended "Older Style" House, Offering An Updating/Modernisation Opportunity!
· The Existing Bay Fronted Accommodation Includes A Porch, Reception Hall,
· 33ft Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, 17ft Kitchen With Ample Cupboard Space!
· 3 1st Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate WC, Double Glazing, 17ft Garage
· 92ft Rear Garden - An Outstanding Feature Of This Well Presented Family Home.
|Beech Hall Crescent, Highams Park
· A Very Nicely Presented Centre Terrace House Dating From The Late 1930's Period
· Set Within This Ever Popular & Very "Children Friendly" Cul De Sac Location
· Featuring Reception Hall, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room (Which Could Be Divided).
· 17ft Conservatory, Fitted Kitchen & Appliances, 3 1st Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC
· Off Street Parking, Secluded Rear Garden With A Very Private Outlook. All Within
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre, Excellent Shopping, Schools & Station.
|Coolgardie Avenue, Highams Park
· A Bay Fronted End Of Terrace House Dating Back To The Early 1930's Period
· Inside The Accommodation Features a 29ft Open Plan Main Reception Room
· With Open Fireplace To The Lounge Area & Access to Garden In The Dining Area
· Fitted Kitchen. & On The 1st Floor There Are 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate WC
· A Well Presented Property-Require Some Updating-Offers Great Extension Potential!
· A Real Feature Is The Fantastic Rear Garden Extending To About 90ft In Depth
· 22ft Double Length Garage Behind A Gated Access. Convenient Location For Centre
||Cavendish Road, Highams Park
· Spacious End Of Terrace Family Home, Offering 3 Good Size Bedrooms And Garage
· Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room, Useful Utility Room And Downstairs Shower Room
· Through Lounge Dining Room (could be divided), Family Bathroom On The 1st Floor
· Wider Than Average Plot, Attached Garage to Side, Rear Garden With Decked Area
· Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, A Short Walk of Highams Park Village Centre
· Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. (approx. 20 Mins) & Well Regarded Schools!
||Alma Avenue, Highams Park
· A Late 1930s House, With The Benefit Of A Surprisingly Big 89ft Rear Garden!
· The Interior Includes Reception Hall, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room,
· An Extended Kitchen Together with Cloakroom WC. Whilst The First Floor Offers
· 3 Excellent Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Gas Heating, Double Glazing (where specified)
· Moments From Highams Park Centre, Shops, Schools & Station Serving Liverpool St
||Richmond Avenue, Highams Park
· A Traditional Style Terrace House Of Family Size Proportions Close To The Centre
· Benefiting From PLANNING PERMISSION FOR SINGLE STOREY ADDITION
· Presently, Offering A Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge Dining Room, Kitchen
· "Useful Lean-To", 3 First Floor Bedrooms Together With A Contemporary Bathroom
· Gas Heating System, Double Glazing, Off Street Parking And A Super Rear Garden
· Every Popular Turning, Walking Distance Of Highams Park Shops, Station, Schools!
|Winchester Road, Highams Park
· An Older Style Family House, Larger Than The Exterior Appearance Would Suggest
· To the Ground Floor There Is A Reception Hall, Spacious Bay Fronted Sitting Room
· A Separate Living Room/Study & An Open Plan Fitted Kitchen And Dining Room
· The First Floor Features A Split Level Landing Area, 3 Excellent Double Bedrooms
· The Master Bedroom Having En-Suite Shower Room, Separate Family Bathroom
· West Facing Rear Garden, Walking Distance of Highams Park With Mainline Station!
|Lyndhurst Road, Highams Park
· A Charming "Cottage Style" Terrace House With A Delightful & Spacious Interior
· The Accommodation Features A Reception Hall, Character Bay Fronted Sitting Room
· Separate Living Dining Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom W.C, Gas Heating, Some Double Glazing
· All Very Nicely Presented Throughout, Including A Colourful Enclosed Rear Garden
· Walking Distance From Highams Park Centre And Station Serving Liverpool Street
|Warboys Crescent, Highams Park
· Traditional Style Circa 1930's Bay Terraced Family House In Sought After Location
· With Typically Spacious Interior - Includes 3 Good Sized Bedrooms To The 1st Floor
· 2 Separate Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom Plus A Separate W.C,
· Parking Is Also Available, As Well As A Fantastic Family Sized Rear Garden
· Excellent Residential Setting, Moments From Highams Park Centre, Shops & Tesco!
· Together With Highams Park Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St (approx. 20mins)
||Lyndhurst Road, Highams Park
· Charming 3 Bedroom End Terrace House Having Frontage To This Delightful Road
· Spacious Living Accommodation Comprising 24ft Lounge Dining Room Leading To
· 12ft Kitchen With Added Benefit of A Useful Understairs Walk-in Cloaks Cupboard
· Conservatory To The Rear Leading Out To Good Sized Garden Mainly Laid To Lawn
· To The Rear Elevation Is Decking Area With A Handy Brick Built Shed/Workshop
· Good Location-Moments From Highams Park Shops, Amenities & Mainline Station
||Wickham Road, Highams Park
· A Really Interesting Mid Terrace Bay Fronted House Benefiting From A Lovely Outlook
· Inside The Property Includes A Reception Hall, Nice Size Dining Room, Living Room
· Extended Fitted Kitchen, And Off The Hall A Cloakroom WC. Gas Heating System
· On the first Floor There Are 2 Good Bedrooms (One Could Be Divided To Create a 3rd)
· Modern Bathroom WC, And Outside A Much Larger Than Average Rear Garden Plot
· Great Location For Local Facilities, Just A Short Walk Of Highams Park Centre/Station
|The Avenue, Highams Park
· An Outstanding Property! Immaculate In Every Sense! Highly Sought After Location!
· A 2 Bedroom Thoughtfully Converted Ground Floor Flat Within This Period Property
· The Interior Comprises Lounge With Side Bay, Fitted Kitchen, Bright Conservatory
· 2 Good Sized Bedrooms And Fully Tiled Modern Contemporary Fitted Bathroom,
· With Fantastic Colourful Gardens Both Front And Rear Together with Decked Patio
· A Rare Opportunity Indeed! Ideal For Highams Park Amenities & Mainline Station
||Altius Court, 1 Jacks Farm Way, Highams Park
· Luxury 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment Comprising Open Plan Lounge.
· Modern Kitchen With Appliances, Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes.
· En Suite Shower Room, Modern Bathroom With Power Shower Over Bath
· Tv, Telephone & Modem Points, Underground Permit Parking, Bike Shed
· Moments From Highams Park Centre, Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St!
||Citius Court, 5 Jacks Farm Way, Highams Park
· A Fabulous Contemporary Style "Balcony Flat" Within This Outstanding Complex
· Brilliant, Bright Accommodation Includes A Lovely Big Open Plan Living Space
· Reception Hall, Nice Size Lounge Kitchen, With Access On To A Spacious Balcony
· Well Equipped Kitchen Area, 2 Excellent Bedrooms, Family Bathroom WC
· Allocated Underground Parking, Communal Bike Shed, Ideal For Everything!
|Gordon Avenue, Highams Park
· A Very Well Presented Ground Floor 2 Bedroom Maisonette With Garden & Garage
· Modern Living Accommodation Comprises Bright Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen
· 2 Good Size Bedrooms, Modern Contemporary Fitted Bathroom WC, Reception Hall
· Private Rear Garden With Shed and Patio Area off The Kitchen, Garage En Bloc
· Much Sought After Location, Moments From Highams Park Centre, Shops, Schools
· Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St (approx. 20 mins). Viewing By Appointment Only!
||Beech Hall Road, Highams Park
· A Well Presented 1 Bedroom First Floor Apartment With Loft Room/2nd Bedroom
· The Property Comprises Good Size Lounge To The Front. Modern Fitted Kitchen
· Double Bedroom To The Rear & Stairs Lead To Spacious Loft Room/2nd Bedroom
· With 3 Piece Bathroom Suite, Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating System
· Short Distance To Highams Park Centre & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
|Altius Court, 1 Jacks Farm Way, Highams Park
· A Beautifully Presented Contemporary 3rd Floor Apartment With Own Private Balcony
· Forming Part Of This Quality Development Close To Amenities And Mainline Station
· Spacious Reception Hall, Lovely Big Open Plan Lounge With Access To Private Balcony
· Smart Modern Kitchen With A Good Range Of Fitted Appliances, Superb Bathroom Wc
· Perfect Location For Commuters And Ideal For First Time Buyers. Call Now To View!
||Rolls Court, Inks Green, Highams Park
· A Spacious Top Floor Flat With Security Entry Phone Access
· A Superb Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Contemporary Bathroom/W.C.
· 2 Good Bedrooms, Gas Heating And Double Glazed Windows
· Well Kept Communal Gardens Surround This Popular Development
· Walk Of Local Facilities Including Highams Park Main Line Station
||Vincent Road, Highams Park
· A Smart Ground Floor Apartment Set Within This Purpose Built Development
· This Spacious Property Comprises 1 Double Bedroom with Built In Wardrobe
· Good Size Bay Fronted Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Reception Hall, Storage Cupboard
· Bathroom/W.C. With Jacuzzi, Gas Heating System, Double Glazing (where specified)
· Communal Gardens Surround, Handy Garden Storage Shed To The Rear of Block
· Short Walk of Centre & All Amenities, Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St
|North Chingford Top|
||Netherhouse Cottages, Mott Street, North Chingford
· On The Outskirts Of North Chingford & With A Glorious Open Countryside Views
· Interesting Period Property, Refurbished & Presented With A High Quality Interior
· Including A Stable Door Entrance Porch, 19ft x 17ft Living Room With Open Fire
· Orangery, Utility Room, Cloaks WC, Fabulous Contemporary Style Fitted Kitchen
· Marvellous 19ft Master Bedroom, En-Suite Shower Room WC & Dressing Room
· 2 Further Bedrooms, Bathroom, Secluded Plot, Forecourt Parking, Double Garage!
|Maida Way, North Chingford
· An Extensively Refurbished And Carefully Ground Floor Extended Family House
· Lovely Location! Set Towards The End Of This Well Kept Private Cul De Sac
· A 1st Class Interior, With High Specification & Superb Décor And Modern Fittings
· Reception Hall, Open Plan Lounge, Kitchen Dining Room, Utility, Cloakroom WC
· First Floor Includes 3 Bedrooms Together With Contemporary Style Bathroom WC
· Super Rear Garden Which Has Been Landscaped, Off Street Parking, Single Garage
|Park Court, 97 The Ridgeway, North Chingford
· A Superb Ground Floor Apartment Having The Benefit Of It's Own Entrance
· Brilliant Arrangement Of Accommodation And Thoughtfully Laid Out Interior
· Reception Hall, Lovely Big Lounge With Access To Front Balcony, Fitted Kitchen
· Spacious Contemporary Style Bathroom WC, Large Fitted Double Bedroom
· Heating, Allocated Parking Space, Communal Garden, Long Unexpired Lease
· A Great Opportunity For First Time Buyers In A Fine Sought After Location
|Hillside Gardens, Walthamstow
· A Splendid "Traditional Style" Bay Fronted 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Residence
· Tremendous Scope For Further Enlargement (Subject To The Usual Permissions)
· Elevated Back From Hillside Gardens, With A Reception Hall, Modern Fitted Kitchen
· Extended Utility Room, And Cloakroom WC, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room
· 3 Good Size First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System, Double Glazing
· Favoured Residential Setting , Walking Distance Of Amenities & Wood St. Station
||Gainsford Road, Walthamstow
|Woodford Green Top|
|Montalt Road, Woodford Green
· Enjoying Gloriously Secluded 'Panoramic' Views And Access To Park Land To Rear!
· A Substantial Family Residence Offering 4 Bedrooms - 3 To The Rear Of The House
· Extensive Living Space Includes 2 Reception Rooms And Kitchen Breakfast Room
· Utility Room, Downstairs Shower Room., Ample Forecourt Parking, Shared Drive
· Magnificent 140ft Rear Garden With Patio Terrace, Expanse of Lawn & Fruit Trees!
· 20mins From Highams Park Centre And Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. !
||Sky Peals Road, Woodford Green
· Larger Than Exterior Appearance Would Suggest This Is A Property Worth Viewing!
· The Accommodation Features A Reception Hall, Ground Floor Shower Room/Wc
· Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, Well Fitted Kitchen, Useful Conservatory/Utility
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms Plus Family Bathroom/Wc, Gas Central Heating System,
· Off Street Parking, Garage, South Facing Rear Garden Backing On To Forest Land.
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre, Station Serving Liverpool St. & Schools!
|Alders Avenue, Woodford Green
· A Much Improved And Nicely Presented Throughout Semi Detached Family House
· Occupying A Great Location Within This Small "Little Known" Development
· Includes A Reception Hall, Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room, Utility Cloakroom WC
· Family Lounge, 3 Good First Floor Bedrooms Together With A Modern Bathroom WC
· Cleverly Converted Loft Space Into A Versatile Home Office or PlayRoom or Bedroom?
· Rear Garden, Enormous Outbuilding/Gym, All Walking Distance Of Oak Hill School!
||Oak Hill Court, 81 Oak Hill, Woodford Green
· A Really Spacious 'Top Floor' Balcony Apartment With 2 Fitted Double Bedrooms!
· Nicely Presented And Decorated Throughout, Includes A Contemporary Kitchen
· A Lovely Lounge With Access Onto A Very Spacious Partially Covered Balcony
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Facilities & Main Line Station For Liverpool St.
· Gas Heating, D/Glazing, "Secure Internal Communal Gardens",No Onward Chain!