|Mulberry Close, Chingford
· A 1950s Built Family Size Semi Detached House With Potential To Improve And Possibly Extend
· Featuring A Reception Hall, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen
· Three First-Floor Bedrooms, Family Bathroom And Separate WC , Gas Heating System
· Verandah Across The Back Of The House, Patio Style Rear Garden, Off Street Parking, Garage.
· Pleasant Outlook To The Front, Being Located Within A Quiet "No Through Road "Setting
· Ideal For Chingford Mount & North Chingford High Street/Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St
||Woodside Gardens, Chingford
· Attractively Presented From The Outside - And Plenty Of Spacious Family Living Space
· An Originally 1930's House, Carefully Updated And Now Thoughtfully Extended
· Reception Hall, Lovely Big Lounge, Separate Dining/Living Room, Cloakroom WC
· Well Fitted Kitchen, And On The First Floor 3 Decent Size Bedrooms, & Bathroom WC
· Double Glazing, Gas Heating, Nice Rear Garden, Off Street Parking To The Front
· Well Regarded Residential Location, Walk of Parkland, Shops & Highams Park Station
|Cranston Gardens, Chingford
· A "Bay Fronted" Mid Terrace Family Residence, With Big Double Garage To Rear!
· Bay Fronted Living Dining Room, Separate Lounge Overlooking Rear Garden,
· Fitted Kitchen, 3 Good Bedrooms And First Floor Bathroom/W.C., Gas Heating
· Good Size Rear Garden with Patio Area And Double Garage With Power Connected
· A Walk Of Highams Park Village Centre, Local Amenities, Tesco's & Eateries.
· Good Schools & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. (approx. 20 mins journeytime)
||Mount Avenue, Chingford
· A Charming Brick Built Late Victorian Period End of Terrace Character House
· Typically Spacious For Its Period, Combining Contemporary & Original Features
· Entrance Hall, Bay Fronted Living Room With Wood Burning Stove, Opening To
· Dining Area With Rear Bay, Beautifully Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
· Utility Room, Cloakroom WC, 2 First Floor Bedrooms And Family Bathroom WC
· SOUTH FACING Rear Garden, Well Placed For Surrounding Shops & Schools!
||Manor Farm Drive, Chingford
· A Superb End Of Terrace House With A Splendid "Character Feel" Throughout!
· Decorated To A High Standard & Offers An Excellent 1st Purchase Opportunity.
· The Interior Layout Consists of Reception Hall, Delightful Lounge With Wood Floor
· 14ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room - Well Fitted And With Direct Access To Rear Garden
· 2 Good Bedrooms, Bathroom Wc On The First Floor, Attractive Landscaped Garden,
· All Within Walking Distance Of Chingford Hatch Amenities And Shops
· & Mid Way Between Highams Park/Chingford Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St
||Thurlow Close, Higham Station Avenue, Chingford
· An Ideal Investment Or First Time Buyers Opportunity! Bedroom Top Floor Flat
· Comprises Nice Lounge Open Plan To A Fitted Kitchen Area Off, Bathroom WC
· Double Bedroom, Electric Heating, Double Glazing, Security Entry Phone, Parking
· Set In A Very Popular Purpose Built Development & Conveniently Located For Both
· Highams Park Centre, With Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. (approx 20 mins)
· & All The Shopping Amenities & Public Transport Links Of Chingford Mount Road
|Highams Park Top|
|Castle Avenue, Highams Park
· Take A "Step Back Into" The Late Victorian Period And All That Is Offered!
· A Wonderful Opportunity To Restore/Modernise This Splendid Townhouse.
· The Principle Rooms Of Gracious Proportion Include 10ft Ceiling Heights
· Many Original Features, Reception Hall, Distinctive Bay Fronted Sitting Room
· Drawing Room, Scullery, Kitchen, 7 Bedrooms, Bathroom WC, Driveway
· 100ft Plus Rear Garden, "Centre Of Village" Location With Tree-Line Setting
||Falmouth Avenue, Highams Park
· A Very Big Family House, A Lovely Setting, & With A Separate 1 Bedroom Annex!
· The 'Loft Extended' Main House Accommodation Features 4 Decent Size Bedrooms
· 2 Living Rooms, And A Modern Fitted Kitchen, Whilst The Annex Provides A Hall
· Big Living Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen And Bedroom With A Cloakroom WC Off
· An 'in Out' Drive To The Front Offers Extensive Parking, And A Neat Rear Garden
· Highly Sought Location Close To Forest, Lake, Shops, Excellent School & Station
|Vincent Road, Highams Park
· Dating From The Early Edwardian Era & Combining Original & Contemporary Finishes
· A Thoughtfully Extended Family House Of Great Size With A Layout Over 3 Floors
· Reception Hall, Sitting Room, Living Dining Room, Large Kitchen Breakfast Room
· Cloakroom WC, And On The First Floor 3 Excellent Bedrooms With Family Bathroom
· Second Floor Loft Conversion Master Bedroom Together With A Separate Shower WC
· Set In The Very Heart Of Highams Park Village And Therefore Ideal For Everything!
||The Avenue, Highams Park
· A Late 19030's Semi Detached House Priced To Attract Immediate Interest!
· Beautifully Presented Throughout & With The Benefit Of A Ground Floor Extension
· The Interior Includes A Reception Hall, A Delightful Bay Fronted Sitting Room,
· Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen, Utility/Cloakroom WC
· 3 Bedrooms, Fabulous Contemporary Style Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System
· Super Rear Garden, Off Street Parking, Garage To Rear, Walking Distance of Shops
· Popular Schools, Highams Park Centre & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
|Silverdale Road, Highams Park
· Circa Late Victorian, A Much Sought After Bay Centre Terrace Family House
· The Accommodation Comprises Open Plan Living Dining Room-Can Be Divided!
· Good Sized Kitchen Breakfast Room With Immediate Access To Rear Terrace
· Split Level Landing Leading To 3 Excellent Sized Bedrooms And Bathroom WC
· Rear Garden With Patio Terrace Area, Shingle Stone Centre Terrace & Borders
· Central Location To Town Therefore Ideal For All Amenities & Mainline Station
|Cavendish Road, Highams Park
· A Charming, Late Victorian House, Now Greatly Ground Floor & Loft Space Extended
· Includes Reception Hall, Delightful Sitting Room With Feature Wood Burning Stove
· An Impressive 18ft x 17ft Open Plan Living, Dining Room And Custom Fitted Kitchen
· 3 Excellent First Floor Bedrooms, Together With A Modern Bathroom WC, Gas Heating
· 16ft Master Bedroom, En-Suite Shower Room, Pleasant Rear Garden With Useful Store
· All Within Walking Distance Of Excellent Schooling, Village Centre & Mainline Station
|Cavendish Road, Highams Park
· Extended, Intently Modernised & Dating Originally From The Late Victorian Period
· A Terrace House Of Character, Immaculately Presented Combining Modern Fittings
· Reception Hall, Attractive Sitting Room With Wood Burning Stove, Dining Room
· Fantastic Fitted Kitchen, Separate Utility Room & Ground Floor Shower Room/WC
· Master Bedroom, En-Suite Shower Room, 2 Further Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
· Ever Popular Location Close To Centre, Mainline Station And Excellent Schools-No Onward Chain!
|Coolgardie Avenue, Highams Park
· A Bay Fronted End Of Terrace House Dating Back To The Early 1930's Period
· Inside The Accommodation Features a 29ft Open Plan Main Reception Room
· With Open Fireplace To The Lounge Area & Access to Garden In The Dining Area
· Fitted Kitchen. & On The 1st Floor There Are 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate WC
· A Well Presented Property-Require Some Updating-Offers Great Extension Potential!
· A Real Feature Is The Fantastic Rear Garden Extending To About 90ft In Depth
· 22ft Double Length Garage Behind A Gated Access. Convenient Location For Centre
|Coolgardie Avenue, Highams Park
· A Very Well Maintained Ground Floor Extended 1930's Mid Terrace Family House
· Includes Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge And Extended Kitchen Dining Area
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Fitted Wardrobes to Master Bedroom, Shower Room/W.C.
· Loft Space With Velux Style Windows, Gas Heating System And Double Glazing
· 55ft Rear Garden With Patio and Fish Pond. A Short Walk of Highams Park Centre
· Local Facilities, Excellent Schools And Main Line Station Serving Liverpool St.
|Selwyn Avenue, Highams Park
· A 3 Bedroom End Terrace Family House Offering Spacious Living Accommodation
· An Attractive Circa 1930's Bay Fronted End Of Terrace Style, With Rear Garden
· Lounge With Doors Leading To Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen And Lean-To
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Modern Family Bathroom, Gas Heating & Double Glazing
· Rear Garden. Close To Local Schools, Highams Park Centre & Shopping Facilities
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Station Serving Liverpool St (approx. 20mins)
||Richmond Avenue, Highams Park
· A Traditional Style Terrace House Of Family Size Proportions Close To The Centre
· Benefiting From PLANNING PERMISSION FOR SINGLE STOREY ADDITION
· Presently, Offering A Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge Dining Room, Kitchen
· "Useful Lean-To", 3 First Floor Bedrooms Together With A Contemporary Bathroom
· Gas Heating System, Double Glazing, Off Street Parking And A Super Rear Garden
· Every Popular Turning, Walking Distance Of Highams Park Shops, Station, Schools!
|Warboys Crescent, Highams Park
· Traditional Style Circa 1930's Bay Terraced Family House In Sought After Location
· With Typically Spacious Interior - Includes 3 Good Sized Bedrooms To The 1st Floor
· 2 Separate Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom Plus A Separate W.C,
· Parking Is Also Available, As Well As A Fantastic Family Sized Rear Garden
· Excellent Residential Setting, Moments From Highams Park Centre, Shops & Tesco!
· Together With Highams Park Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St (approx. 20mins)
||Jacks Farm Way, Highams Park
· A Contemporary Designed Townhouse With 2 Double Bedroom Accommodation
· Wonderfully Bright And Well Lit Throughout Features Reception Hall, Cloakroom WC
· Open Plan Lounge Kitchen Dining With A Range of Modern Fittings & Appliances
· Whilst the 1st Floor Features 2 Good Double Bedrooms And A Family Bathroom WC
· 2nd Floor Landing With Access On To A Spacious 21ft Roof Terrace With Excellent
· South Facing Views Towards The City. Added Benefit of Residents Parking Permit
· Walking Distance of Mainline Station, Good Schools & Local Shopping Facilities!
||Lyndhurst Road, Highams Park
· Charming 3 Bedroom End Terrace House Having Frontage To This Delightful Road
· Spacious Living Accommodation Comprising 24ft Lounge Dining Room Leading To
· 12ft Kitchen With Added Benefit of A Useful Understairs Walk-in Cloaks Cupboard
· Conservatory To The Rear Leading Out To Good Sized Garden Mainly Laid To Lawn
· To The Rear Elevation Is Decking Area With A Handy Brick Built Shed/Workshop
· Good Location-Moments From Highams Park Shops, Amenities & Mainline Station
||Village Close, Highams Park
· A Surprisingly Spacious Centre Terrace House, In Recent Years Has Been Extended
· Entrance Porch, Kitchen Breakfast Room, Cloakroom WC, 17ft Spacious Lounge
· Study And Separate Play Room, 3 First Floor Bedrooms And Bathroom WC
· Gas Heating System, "Easy To Maintain" Rear Garden, Single Garage En Bloc,
· All Within Walking Distance Of Local Amenities, Excellent Schooling & Station!
|Wickham Road, Highams Park
· A Really Interesting Mid Terrace Bay Fronted House Benefiting From A Lovely Outlook
· Inside The Property Includes A Reception Hall, Nice Size Dining Room, Living Room
· Extended Fitted Kitchen, And Off The Hall A Cloakroom WC. Gas Heating System
· On the first Floor There Are 2 Good Bedrooms (One Could Be Divided To Create a 3rd)
· Modern Bathroom WC, And Outside A Much Larger Than Average Rear Garden Plot
· Great Location For Local Facilities, Just A Short Walk Of Highams Park Centre/Station
||De La Warr Court, 21 Church Avenue, Highams Park
· A Spacious, Modern Apartment Within This Uniquely Designed Complex
· "On The Second Floor" With Balcony Offering Some Tremendous Views
· Accommodation Provides An Open Plan 16ft Lounge Dining Room Area
· Superbly Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances, Smart Bathroom WC
· Gas Heating, Double Glazed Windows, Secure Underground Parking Space
· Well Kept Gardens And Communal Areas, Entry Phone, Long Lease Term
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre, Station, & Super Forest Walks!
|Gordon Avenue, Highams Park
· A Very Well Presented Ground Floor 2 Bedroom Maisonette With Garden & Garage
· Modern Living Accommodation Comprises Bright Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen
· 2 Good Size Bedrooms, Modern Contemporary Fitted Bathroom WC, Reception Hall
· Private Rear Garden With Shed and Patio Area off The Kitchen, Garage En Bloc
· Much Sought After Location, Moments From Highams Park Centre, Shops, Schools
· Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St (approx. 20 mins). Viewing By Appointment Only!
||Newbury Road, Highams Park
· A Victorian Conversion Flat With Character, Appeal And Modern Fittings.
· Includes Its Own Patio And Garden Plus Plans Passed To Convert Loft Space
· Offering A Hall, Charming Lounge, Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
· Contemporary Style Bathroom/WC, 2 Excellent Bedrooms Plus Loft Room
· Gas Heating, Double Glazing, Long Lease, An Ideal First Time Purchase
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre & Station serving Liverpool St.
||Beech Hall Road, Highams Park
· A Well Presented 1 Bedroom First Floor Apartment With Loft Room/2nd Bedroom
· The Property Comprises Good Size Lounge To The Front. Modern Fitted Kitchen
· Double Bedroom To The Rear & Stairs Lead To Spacious Loft Room/2nd Bedroom
· With 3 Piece Bathroom Suite, Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating System
· Short Distance To Highams Park Centre & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
|Altius Court, 1 Jacks Farm Way, Highams Park
· A Beautifully Presented Contemporary 3rd Floor Apartment With Own Private Balcony
· Forming Part Of This Quality Development Close To Amenities And Mainline Station
· Spacious Reception Hall, Lovely Big Open Plan Lounge With Access To Private Balcony
· Smart Modern Kitchen With A Good Range Of Fitted Appliances, Superb Bathroom Wc
· Perfect Location For Commuters And Ideal For First Time Buyers. Call Now To View!
|Rolls Court, Inks Green, Highams Park
· A Spacious Top Floor Flat With Security Entry Phone Access
· A Superb Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Contemporary Bathroom/W.C.
· 2 Good Bedrooms, Gas Heating And Double Glazed Windows
· Well Kept Communal Gardens Surround This Popular Development
· Walk Of Local Facilities Including Highams Park Main Line Station
||Rodings Court, 134 The Avenue, Highams Park
· Part Of This Stylish, Contemporary Development Close To Highams Park Centre
· Superbly Finished 1 Double Bedroom 1st Floor Apartment With Modern Fittings
· Includes A Spacious Open Plan Lounge, Recent Restyled Custom Fitted Kitchen
· Fabulous Bathroom, Double Bedroom, With Modern Electric Heating Radiators
· Under Complex Secure Allocated Parking, Security Entryphone Door Release
· Walking Distance Of Overground Station And Highams Park "Village" Amenities!
||Vincent Road, Highams Park
· A Smart Ground Floor Apartment Set Within This Purpose Built Development
· This Spacious Property Comprises 1 Double Bedroom with Built In Wardrobe
· Good Size Bay Fronted Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Reception Hall, Storage Cupboard
· Bathroom/W.C. With Jacuzzi, Gas Heating System, Double Glazing (where specified)
· Communal Gardens Surround, Handy Garden Storage Shed To The Rear of Block
· Short Walk of Centre & All Amenities, Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St
|North Chingford Top|
|Netherhouse Cottages, Mott Street, North Chingford
· On The Outskirts Of North Chingford & With A Glorious Open Countryside Views
· Interesting Period Property, Refurbished & Presented With A High Quality Interior
· Including A Stable Door Entrance Porch, 19ft x 17ft Living Room With Open Fire
· Orangery, Utility Room, Cloaks WC, Fabulous Contemporary Style Fitted Kitchen
· Marvellous 19ft Master Bedroom, En-Suite Shower Room WC & Dressing Room
· 2 Further Bedrooms, Bathroom, Secluded Plot, Forecourt Parking, Double Garage!
|Maida Way, North Chingford
· An Extensively Refurbished And Carefully Ground Floor Extended Family House
· Lovely Location! Set Towards The End Of This Well Kept Private Cul De Sac
· A 1st Class Interior, With High Specification & Superb Décor And Modern Fittings
· Reception Hall, Open Plan Lounge, Kitchen Dining Room, Utility, Cloakroom WC
· First Floor Includes 3 Bedrooms Together With Contemporary Style Bathroom WC
· Super Rear Garden Which Has Been Landscaped, Off Street Parking, Single Garage
||Lea Court, 79 The Ridgeway, North Chingford
· A Superb First Floor Apartment In One Of North Chingford's Prime Locations!
· Brilliant Arrangement Of Accommodation And A Thoughtfully Laid Out Interior
· Reception Hall, Lovely Big Double Aspect Lounge With Dining Area, Fitted Kitchen
· Spacious Contemporary Style Bathroom WC, 2 Bedrooms With Built In Wardrobes
· Gas Heating, Allocated Parking Space & Visitor Parking, Landscaped Gardens,
· A Great Opportunity For First Time Buyers In A Fine, Much Sought After Location
||Onslow Close, North Chingford
· A 2 Bedroom 1st Floor Maisonette In A "Rarely Available Cul De Sac Location"
· Featuring Ground Floor Reception Lobby, 1st Floor Reception Hall, 16ft Lounge
· Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom WC, 2 Good Bedrooms, Electric Heating
· Garage En Bloc With Parking Space To The Front & A Nicely Enclosed Garden.
· Most Convenient Setting For Amenities Including Both North & South Chingford
· Together With Highams Park Centre With Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
||Gainsford Road, Walthamstow
· A Well Kept Modern End Terrace Home, Surprisingly Spacious Internally!
· Close To Amenities, Yet Quietly Away From The Popular Vibrant E17 Centre
· Upon Inspection There Is A "Deep Reception Hall", Good Size Fitted Kitchen
· Lovely Lounge With Access Onto The Enclosed Rear Patio Garden, Gas Heating
· First Floor Includes 2 Double Bedrooms and Bathroom WC, Off Street Parking
· Integral Garage, Walk Of Both Blackhorse Road Station & Walthamstow Central!
|Woodford Green Top|
|Montalt Road, Woodford Green
· Enjoying Gloriously Secluded 'Panoramic' Views And Access To Park Land To Rear!
· A Substantial Family Residence Offering 4 Bedrooms - 3 To The Rear Of The House
· Extensive Living Space Includes 2 Reception Rooms And Kitchen Breakfast Room
· Utility Room, Downstairs Shower Room., Ample Forecourt Parking, Shared Drive
· Magnificent 140ft Rear Garden With Patio Terrace, Expanse of Lawn & Fruit Trees!
· 20mins From Highams Park Centre And Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. !
|Oak Hill Crescent, Woodford Green
· A Much Improved Family House With Extended Ground Floor Living Space
· Highly Desirable Setting, Sought After, And An Attractive Outlook To The Front
· Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge, Wonderfully Spacious Kitchen/Living Space
· Home Office Playroom, Utility Room, Shower Room WC, Useful Garage Store
· 3 Bedrooms, Contemporary Bathroom WC, Double Glazed, Lovely Garden Plot
· All Within Walking Distance Of Forest, Good Schools & Highams Park Centre!
||Montserrat Avenue, Woodford Green
· A Late 1930's Terrace House Of Considerable Size Having Been Thoughtfully Extended!
· Occupying A Fine Setting Within This Highly Regarded Estate Close To Forest & Facilities
· The Extended Ground Floor Includes Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge, Living Dining Room & Kitchen
· On The First Floor There are 3 Good Size Bedrooms Together With A Modern Bathroom WC
· The Cleverly Converted Loft Provides A Spacious Master Bedroom & En Suite Shower/WC
· A Rear Garden Approx 79ft Features A Summer House/ Home Office To Complete The Picture!
||Sky Peals Road, Woodford Green
· Larger Than Exterior Appearance Would Suggest This Is A Property Worth Viewing!
· The Accommodation Features A Reception Hall, Ground Floor Shower Room/Wc
· Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, Well Fitted Kitchen, Useful Conservatory/Utility
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms Plus Family Bathroom/Wc, Gas Central Heating System,
· Off Street Parking, Garage, South Facing Rear Garden Backing On To Forest Land.
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre, Station Serving Liverpool St. & Schools!
|Sky Peals Road, Woodford Green
· A Well Presented 2 Double Bedroom Semi Detached House With Lots Of Potential!
· The Property Comprises Reception Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Area
· Cloakroom WC & To The First Floor, 2 Good Size Double Bedrooms & Bathroom WC
· There Is Off Street Parking To The Front As Well As A Good Size Garden To The Rear
· Ideally Located For The A406 & Excellent Local Schools And Highams Park Centre
· This Property Could Offer Lots Of Potential - Subject To Planning Permissions!!
||Oak Hill Court, 81 Oak Hill, Woodford Green
· A Really Spacious 'Top Floor' Balcony Apartment With 2 Fitted Double Bedrooms!
· Nicely Presented And Decorated Throughout, Includes A Contemporary Kitchen
· A Lovely Lounge With Access Onto A Very Spacious Partially Covered Balcony
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Facilities & Main Line Station For Liverpool St.
· Gas Heating, D/Glazing, "Secure Internal Communal Gardens",No Onward Chain!