Chingford | Highams Park | North Chingford | Walthamstow | Woodford Green
If you have a property to sell, then please speak to us as soon as possible!
We currently have a considerable number of excellent buyers that are urgently seeking a home in the following locations…
** Highams Park ** ** Chingford ** ** Woodford Green ** ** Walthamstow **
call us on 0208 503 3336 - you have nothing to lose!
||Larkshall Crescent, Chingford
· A Well Presented & Extended Semi Detached House Dating From The 1930's Period
· Offering A Very Spacious Living Room, Separate Dining Room Overlooking Garden
· Fitted Kitchen, Charming Breakfast Room, Separate Utility Room, Cloakroom/W.C.
· 3 Bedrooms, Modern Contemporary Bathroom/W.C., Gas Central Heating System
· Exterior Comprises Attached Garage, Off Road Parking And A Delightful Rear Garden
· Backing Onto Forest And Within Walking Distance Of Highams Park Village Centre!
|Bourne Gardens, Chingford
· A Splendid Tree Lined Location, Close To Shopping Facilities & Local Park Area
· Semi Detached 1930's House With A Superb Sized 'L' Shaped Rear Garden Plot
· Interior Accommodation Offers 3 Bedrooms, Family Lounge, Separate Dining Room
· Fitted Kitchen, Gas Heating System, Family Bathroom Together With Separate WC
· Shared Driveway Leads To A Single Garage To Rear, Off Street Parking To Front
· This Plot Offers Great Potential To Develop Further (subject to planning permission).
|Retingham Way, Chingford
· Large Modern House Offering Well Proportioned Accommodation & Further Potential!
· With NO ONWARD CHAIN The Layout Includes Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom WC
· Spacious 15ft Open Plan Kitchen Breakfast Room With An Ample Range Of Fittings
· 17ft Lounge. On The First Floor There Are 3 Bedrooms & A Modern Shower Room WC
· Recently Redecorated Throughout Including Newly Laid Carpets. Front & Rear Gardens
· Nice Residential Location Midway Between North Chingford & "The Mount" Facilities.
|Higham Station Avenue, Chingford
· A Marvellous First Floor Apartment Within A Modern Purpose Built Development
· Offering A Practical Layout Of Accommodation, Ideal For Professional Single Person
· Dual Aspect Open Plan Lounge And Fitted Kitchen, Hallway With Utility Cupboard
· 1 Double Bedroom With Wardrobe Space, Modern Bathroom/W.C., Electric Heating
· Double Glazed, Entryphone System, Allocated Parking Space, Communal Gardens
· Ideally Located Equidistance Between Highams Park and Chingford Mount Road.
|Highams Park Top|
|Vincent Road, Highams Park
· A Period House Of Considerable Size Close To The Very Centre Of Highams Park
· Beautifully Presented Combining High Ceilings, Period Features & Modern Fittings
· Reception Hall, Open Plan Living Space (Easily Divided) Kitchen Breakfast Room
· The First Floor Includes 3 Excellent Bedrooms Together With A Bathroom WC
· The Second Floor Features A Master Bedroom, En-Suite Shower & 5th Bedroom
· 80ft Rear Garden, Walking Distance Of Popular Schooling, Station And Shops.
|Sunnydene Avenue, Highams Park
· A Very Well Presented 4 Bedroom, Circa 1930's Semi Detached Family House
· Comprising Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Spacious Dining Room/Rear Reception Room
· 4 Bedrooms, Study, 2 Separate Loft Rooms, Modern Fitted Bathroom, Cloakroom
· Lovely Designed Patio Terrace Leads On To Lawned Garden With Shed To Rear
· With The Added Benefit of Off Street Parking To The Front And Garage To The Side
· Ideally Located For Highams Park "Village", Mainline Station And Popular Schools
|Beech Hall Crescent, Highams Park
· "A Lovely Setting!" Located At The Very End Of This Sought After Cul-De-Sac
· A Very Fine Ground Floor Extended 1930's 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Family House
· The Well Presented Interior Layout Includes A Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge
· A Spacious Open Plan Modern Kitchen Dining Living Space, Cloaks/Utility Room
· 3 Good Sized Bedrooms, Modern Family Bathroom Including Both Bath & Shower!
· A Short Walk of Highams Park Village Centre, Mainline Station & Local Amenities.
|Vincent Road, Highams Park
· A Distinctive Period House For Modernisation & Restoration Of Original Interior
· An Interesting Interior Layout Includes A Splendid Sitting Room With Bay Elevation
· Separate Dining/ Living Room, Breakfast Room, Kitchen, 'Lean To', Outside W.C
· First Floor Features 3 Or 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom W.C Some Double Glazed Windows
· This Is A Wonderfully Rare Opportunity To Acquire An Early Edwardian House
· Central To The Town, Shopping Amenities, Mainline Station And Good Schooling
||Selwyn Avenue, Highams Park
· An Interesting 'Older Style' Terrace House Much Larger Than The Exterior Suggests
· Cleverly Loft Extended, The Accommodation Features A Reception Hall, Lounge
· An Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room, With The Kitchen Area Contemporarily Fitted
· The First Floor Features 3 Good Bedrooms, Together With A Smart Family Bathroom
· Whilst The Sizable Master Bedroom In The Loft Has A Shower Room W.C. Off
· Walking Distance Of Centre, Mainline Station & Some Highly Popular Local Schools
|Ropers Avenue, Highams Park
· A Distinctive Looking House Presented "Inside & Out" To A Very High Standard
· Dating From The Late 1940s Period The House Has Been Modernised Throughout
· Accommodation Is Nicely Decorated And Includes A Reception Hall, Family Lounge
· Separate Dining Room With Multi Fuel Stove, Superb Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
· 3 Excellent First Floor Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom & Separate Toilet, Gas Heating
· Beautifully Stocked Gardens, Off Street Parking, All Close To Station And Shops
|Coolgardie Avenue, Highams Park
· A Much Improved 1930's Family House With Well Planned Remodelled Living Space
· Surprisingly “Roomy” Interior Includes Entrance Porch, Reception Hall Leading To…
· Larger Than Usual Bay Fronted Lounge, 18' Open Plan Kitchen Living Dining Room
· Modern Custom Fitted Kitchen, Unique 'Gothic' Style Window and Double Doors
· Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom, Access From Bedroom 3 to Loft Space.
· 30' Swimming Pool And Cabin, Side “Lean-To” Ideal For Further Extending (STPP).
||Betoyne Avenue, Highams Park
· A Marvellous Property-Tremendous Potential Set Within A Fine Residential Turning
· Extended "Older Style" House, Offering An Updating/Modernisation Opportunity!
· The Existing Bay Fronted Accommodation Includes A Porch, Reception Hall,
· 33ft Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, 17ft Kitchen With Ample Cupboard Space!
· 3 1st Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate WC, Double Glazing, 17ft Garage
· 92ft Rear Garden - An Outstanding Feature Of This Well Presented Family Home.
|Wickham Road, Highams Park
· Excellent Location! Towards The End Of This Very Pleasant Residential Cul De Sac
· Comprising 3 Good Sized Bedrooms & Modern Fitted Bathroom To The 1st Floor
· Bay Fronted Lounge, Dining Room, Study/Home Office, Spacious "L" Shape Kitchen
· Double Glazing (where specified) Gas Heating, Private South Facing Rear Garden.
· Ideally Located For Highams Park Centre With All Local Amenities Including Tesco.
· Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. (Approximately 20 minutes commute).
||Cavendish Road, Highams Park
- An Attractive Looking Late 1800s Terrace House - Classic Single Bay Appearance
- Great Internal Living Space, Includes Hall, Big Open Plan Lounge Dining Room
- Presentable, Well Fitted, Modern kitchen With Appliances, Ground Floor Bathroom
- Off The Landing To The First Floor, 3 Double Sized Bedrooms, Gas Heating System
- 'Sash' Style Double Glazed Windows (where specified) Manageable Garden Areas
- Comfortable Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre, Station & Good Schooling
|Larkshall Road, Highams Park
· A Much Improved Centre Terrace House Originally Dating From the 1930's Period
· Offering A Character Interior Whilst Combining Some Lovely Contemporary Fittings
· Spacious Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge, Living Dining Room With Access To Garden
· Superb Modern Kitchen, 3 Good 1st Floor Bedrooms Together with Bathroom WC
· Pleasant Décor Throughout, Many Stripped Wood Finishes, Double Glazed Windows
· Off Road Parking, Gardens With Rear Access, Walk Of Town Centre & Station!
||Cavendish Road, Highams Park
· A Very Well Presented And "Unique Layout" End Of Terrace Family Home
· With 3 Bedrooms (The Third Accessed Via 2nd Bedroom), Access Via Haldan Rd
· 2 Reception Rooms, Range Of Fitted Units In the Kitchen, Family Bathroom
· Corner Sited Plot - Small Terrace Garden Leading To Larger Than Average Garage
· A Short Distance From Highams Park Centre, Local Amenities & Mainline Station
· Viewings Are Available Immediately. Call McRae's Now To Arrange Booking!!!
|Lyndhurst Road, Highams Park
· A Charming "Cottage Style" Terrace House With A Delightful & Spacious Interior
· The Accommodation Features A Reception Hall, Character Bay Fronted Sitting Room
· Separate Living Dining Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom W.C, Gas Heating, Some Double Glazing
· All Very Nicely Presented Throughout, Including A Colourful Enclosed Rear Garden
· Walking Distance From Highams Park Centre And Station Serving Liverpool Street
|Lyndhurst Road, Highams Park
· Charming 3 Bedroom End Terrace House Having Frontage To This Delightful Road
· Spacious Living Accommodation Comprising 24ft Lounge Dining Room Leading To
· 12ft Kitchen With Added Benefit of A Useful Understairs Walk-in Cloaks Cupboard
· Conservatory To The Rear Leading Out To Good Sized Garden Mainly Laid To Lawn
· To The Rear Elevation Is Decking Area With A Handy Brick Built Shed/Workshop
· Good Location-Moments From Highams Park Shops, Amenities & Mainline Station
|Winchester Road, Highams Park
· A Typically Spacious Late Victorian 3 Double Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home
· Open Plan Bay Lounge & Dining Room Which Could Easily Be Divided If Required
· Good Sized Fitted Kitchen, Downstairs Bathroom And Separate WC, Gas Heating
· Split Level Landing Leads To Each Bedroom, Access Can Be Gained To Loft Space
· Moments From Highams Park Village Centre With Its Array Of Shops & Eateries
· And Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. Which Is Approx 20mins Journeytime!!
||Selwyn Avenue, Highams Park
· An Early EdwardianTerraced House Requiring Some Improvement, Garage To The Rear!
· The Internal Accommodation Features A Reception Hall, Nice Bay Fronted Lounge
· 16ft Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room, Outer Lobby, Small Ground Floor Shower
· Separate Cloakroom WC, Study. The First Floor Features 3 Decent Size Bedrooms!
· The Rear Garden Is Enclosed And Provides Access To A Single Size Garage.
· The Location Is Very Popular Being Close To Highams Park Centre, Shops Schools
· & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. (about 20mins Journeytime)Keys To View!
|Beech Hall Road, Highams Park
· A 'Thoughtfully' Ground Floor Extended 3 Bedroom Centre Terrace Family Home
· Spacious Through Reception/Dining Room, 'L' Shaped Kitchen/Breakfast Room
· To The First Floor There Are 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System
· Enclosed Courtyard To Front, Patio Terrace & Garden To The Rear, Double Glazing
· Well Located For Highams Park Village, Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
· Together With An Array Of Local Amenities incl. Tesco. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
||Haldan Road, Highams Park
· A Delightful "Brick Built" Period House For Complete Modernisation & Refurbishment.
· Representing A Fantastic Project Within A Much Sought After Location-Ideal For Everything
· Inside The House Offers Some Original Features, High Skirtings, Coving, Exposed Floorboards
· Hall, 2 Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Ground Floor Bathroom/wc, 3 x 1st Floor Bedrooms
· Close Proximity of Shops/Station - Keys Available for Immediate Accompanied Viewings
|Gordon Avenue, Highams Park
· An Outstanding And Immaculately Presented Ground Floor 2 Bedroom Maisonette
· With The Distinct Advantage Of A "Secluded, Sunny, South Easterly" Facing Garden
· The Internal Layout Is Very Spacious & Decorated To A Contemporary Pastel Finish
· Reception Hall Off Which Is A Large Lounge With Patio Doors Leading To Garden
· Modern Kitchen, Brilliant Bath/Shower Room, 2 Excellent Bedrooms, Gas Heating
· Fine Location Close To Highams Park Lake, Lovely Forest Walks, Centre & Station
||De La Warr Court, 21 Church Avenue, Highams Park
· A Uniquely Designed Contemporary Complex Set In A Much Favoured Location
· A "Light & Airy" Spacious 2 Double Bedroom Ground Floor Balcony Apartment
· Secure Entryphone, Large Hall, Delightful Open Plan Lounge With South Facing Aspect
· Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances, Smart Bathroom Wc, Gas Heating System
· Close To Some Lovely Forest/Lake Walks, Highams Park Centre & Mainline Station.
|Hale End Road, Highams Park
· Located In The "Very Heart Of Town" With Therefore Everything Close To Hand!
· We Are Pleased To Offer This Attractive 2 Bedroom First Floor Conversion Flat
· Lovely Big Bay Fronted Lounge, Good Size Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
· Superb Contemporary Style Bathroom/W.C., Ground Floor Reception Hall Entrance
· Gas Fired Heating System And Double Glazed Replacement Windows, Nice Decor
· A Great Opportunity, And Easy For Highams Park Centre & Mainline Station.
||Vincent Road, Highams Park
· A Smart Ground Floor Apartment Set Within This Purpose Built Development
· This Spacious Property Comprises 1 Double Bedroom with Built In Wardrobe
· Good Size Bay Fronted Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Reception Hall, Storage Cupboard
· Bathroom/W.C. With Jacuzzi, Gas Heating System, Double Glazing (where specified)
· Communal Gardens Surround, Handy Garden Storage Shed To The Rear of Block
· Short Walk of Centre & All Amenities, Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St
||Mathart Court, The Avenue, Highams Park
· An Excellent Opportunity For First Time Buyer Or Investment Opportunity!
· A Super, Well Kept One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment With Secure Entry
· Spacious Lounge And Archway Leading To A Modern Fitted Kitchen
· Good Size Bedroom With Built In Double Wardrobe, 3 Piece Bathroom Suite.
· Rear Enclosed Communal Garden, Electric Heating System, Ample Storage
· A 'Stones Throw' Of Highams Park Centre, Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
||Beech Hall Road, Highams Park
· CHAIN FREE - A 1 Bedroom First Floor Flat Located Within Purpose Built Block!
· A Naturally Bright Spacious Lounge With Double Doors Leading To Balcony
· Modern Well Planned Contemporary Fitted Kitchen, Walk In Storage Cupboard
· A Very Smart Modern Style Bathroom Suite, Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
· Useful Storage Utility Shed Located To Rear of Development, Communal Gardens
· A Short Walk Of Highams Park Centre, Mainline Station & All Local Amenities!!!
||Hillcroft House, 16a The Avenue, Highams Park
· Located In The Very Heart Of Highams Park Centre & Ideal For Everything!
· A Very Smart, Thoughtfully Laid Out And Nicely Presented First Floor Flat
· 'Street' Entrance, Nice Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen Area, 1 Double Bedroom
· Contemporary Style Bathroom/W.C., Gas Heating, Double Glazed Windows
· "Stones Throw" of Highams Park Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.(20 mins)
· Perfect For A Busy Single Or Professional Couple Who Commute Into The City!
|North Chingford Top|
|Elmfield Road, North Chingford
· Priced For Immediate Sale! A Big Loft Extended House Requiring Updating
· A Traditional Late 1930's Bay Fronted End Of Terrace Offering Great Potential
· Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Living Room, Separate Living Dining Room, Kitchen
· Conservatory, First Floor Having 3 Good Size Bedrooms and Bathroom WC,
· On The Second Floor The Loft Has Been Converted To Create a 4th Bedroom!
· Large Rear Garden And Garage, All Within This Most Popular Residential Setting.
|Maida Way, North Chingford
· A Practical Family House, With A Larger Than Expected 'Children's' Rear-Garden!
· The Property Is Set Well Back From This Highly Regarded Cul-De-Sac Setting
· The Interior Offers A Hall, Nice Lounge, Extended Dining Room And Fitted Kitchen
· Whilst The First Floor Features 3 Bedrooms And A Smart Modern Bathroom WC
· To The Front Of The House There Is Off Street Parking With Side Access To Rear
· This Is A Rare Chance To Acquire A Property With Great Further Potential
|Park Court, 97 The Ridgeway, North Chingford
· A Superb Ground Floor Apartment Having The Benefit Of It's Own Entrance
· Brilliant Arrangement Of Accommodation And Thoughtfully Laid Out Interior
· Reception Hall, Lovely Big Lounge With Access To Front Balcony, Fitted Kitchen
· Spacious Contemporary Style Bathroom WC, Large Fitted Double Bedroom
· Heating, Allocated Parking Space, Communal Garden, Long Unexpired Lease
· A Great Opportunity For First Time Buyers In A Fine Sought After Location
|Hillside Gardens, Walthamstow
· A Splendid "Traditional Style" Bay Fronted 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Residence
· Tremendous Scope For Further Enlargement (Subject To The Usual Permissions)
· Elevated Back From Hillside Gardens, With A Reception Hall, Modern Fitted Kitchen
· Extended Utility Room, And Cloakroom WC, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room
· 3 Good Size First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System, Double Glazing
· Favoured Residential Setting , Walking Distance Of Amenities & Wood St. Station
|Woodford Green Top|
|Oak Hill Close, Woodford Green
· A Distinctive Family Home Dating From The Late 1930's, Tremendous Potential
· Currently Includes Reception Hall, Ground Floor WC, 2 Separate Reception Rooms
· Kitchen, Lean-To Utility Room, 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate WC
· Gas Fired Heating System, Double Glazed Replacement Windows Where Stated
· Enclosed 48ft Rear Garden, Small Driveway Serving Attached Garage To The Front
· Potential Of Further Extension*, Moments To Highams Park Station, Shops & Amenities
*subject to planning permission
|Alders Avenue, Woodford Green
· A Much Improved And Nicely Presented Throughout Semi Detached Family House
· Occupying A Great Location Within This Small "Little Known" Development
· Includes A Reception Hall, Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room, Utility Cloakroom WC
· Family Lounge, 3 Good First Floor Bedrooms Together With A Modern Bathroom WC
· Cleverly Converted Loft Space Into A Versatile Home Office or PlayRoom or Bedroom?
· Rear Garden, Enormous Outbuilding/Gym, All Walking Distance Of Oak Hill School!