Chingford | Epping | Highams Park | North Chingford | Walthamstow | Woodford Green
If you have a property to sell, then please speak to us as soon as possible!
We currently have a considerable number of excellent buyers that are urgently seeking a home in the following locations…
** Highams Park ** ** Chingford ** ** Woodford Green ** ** Walthamstow **
call us on 0208 503 3336 - you have nothing to lose!
||Bourne Gardens, Chingford
· A Splendid Tree Lined Location, Close To Shopping Facilities & Local Park Area
· Semi Detached 1930's House With A Superb Sized 'L' Shaped Rear Garden Plot
· Interior Accommodation Offers 3 Bedrooms, Family Lounge, Separate Dining Room
· Fitted Kitchen, Gas Heating System, Family Bathroom Together With Separate WC
· Shared Driveway Leads To A Single Garage To Rear, Off Street Parking To Front
· This Plot Offers Great Potential To Develop Further (subject to planning permission).
||Retingham Way, Chingford
· Large Modern House Offering Well Proportioned Accommodation & Further Potential!
· With NO ONWARD CHAIN The Layout Includes Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom WC
· Spacious 15ft Open Plan Kitchen Breakfast Room With An Ample Range Of Fittings
· 17ft Lounge. On The First Floor There Are 3 Bedrooms & A Modern Shower Room WC
· Recently Redecorated Throughout Including Newly Laid Carpets. Front & Rear Gardens
· Nice Residential Location Midway Between North Chingford & "The Mount" Facilities.
|Higham Station Avenue, Chingford
· A Marvellous First Floor Apartment Within A Modern Purpose Built Development
· Offering A Practical Layout Of Accommodation, Ideal For Professional Single Person
· Dual Aspect Open Plan Lounge And Fitted Kitchen, Hallway With Utility Cupboard
· 1 Double Bedroom With Wardrobe Space, Modern Bathroom/W.C., Electric Heating
· Double Glazed, Entryphone System, Allocated Parking Space, Communal Gardens
· Ideally Located Equidistance Between Highams Park and Chingford Mount Road.
|Hillcrest Way, Epping
· A Big 4 Bedroom House With Well Proportioned & Presented Accommodation
· Popular Setting Within This Rarely Available Cul De Sac Ideal For Central Line
· Includes A Good Size Reception Hall, Spacious Lounge With Very Wide Bay
· Large Well Fitted 17ft Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Room, "Lean To" Conservatory
· 3 1st Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom, 2nd Floor Master Bedroom Together With En-Suite
· Well Tended Gardens, Off Street Parking Plus Garage, A Walk Of Epping High Street
|Highams Park Top|
|Sunnydene Avenue, Highams Park
· A Very Well Presented 4 Bedroom, Circa 1930's Semi Detached Family House
· Comprising Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Spacious Dining Room/Rear Reception Room
· 4 Bedrooms, Study, 2 Separate Loft Rooms, Modern Fitted Bathroom, Cloakroom
· Lovely Designed Patio Terrace Leads On To Lawned Garden With Shed To Rear
· With The Added Benefit of Off Street Parking To The Front And Garage To The Side
· Ideally Located For Highams Park "Village", Mainline Station And Popular Schools
|Beech Hall Crescent, Highams Park
· "A Lovely Setting!" Located At The Very End Of This Sought After Cul-De-Sac
· A Very Fine Ground Floor Extended 1930's 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Family House
· The Well Presented Interior Layout Includes A Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge
· A Spacious Open Plan Modern Kitchen Dining Living Space, Cloaks/Utility Room
· 3 Good Sized Bedrooms, Modern Family Bathroom Including Both Bath & Shower!
· A Short Walk of Highams Park Village Centre, Mainline Station & Local Amenities.
|Ropers Avenue, Highams Park
· A Distinctive Looking House Presented "Inside & Out" To A Very High Standard
· Dating From The Late 1940s Period The House Has Been Modernised Throughout
· Accommodation Is Nicely Decorated And Includes A Reception Hall, Family Lounge
· Separate Dining Room With Multi Fuel Stove, Superb Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
· 3 Excellent First Floor Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom & Separate Toilet, Gas Heating
· Beautifully Stocked Gardens, Off Street Parking, All Close To Station And Shops
||Coolgardie Avenue, Highams Park
· A Much Improved 1930's Family House With Well Planned Remodelled Living Space
· Surprisingly “Roomy” Interior Includes Entrance Porch, Reception Hall Leading To…
· Larger Than Usual Bay Fronted Lounge, 18' Open Plan Kitchen Living Dining Room
· Modern Custom Fitted Kitchen, Unique 'Gothic' Style Window and Double Doors
· Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom, Access From Bedroom 3 to Loft Space.
· 30' Swimming Pool And Cabin, Side “Lean-To” Ideal For Further Extending (STPP).
|53 Beech Hall Crescent, Highams Park
· A 1930's House Of Excellent Proportions, With Considerable Scope For Enlargement
· Occupying A "Wide Frontage" With Parking Space, 17ft Garage & 50ft Rear Garden
· The Interior Offers A Reception Hall, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, Conservatory
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms Together With A Nice Contemporary Fitted Bathroom WC
· The Rear Garden Is A Particular Feature Having A Sunny South Easterly Aspect
· Popular "Crescent" Setting, Short Distance of Highams Park Village Centre & Station
||Betoyne Avenue, Highams Park
· A Marvellous Property-Tremendous Potential Set Within A Fine Residential Turning
· Extended "Older Style" House, Offering An Updating/Modernisation Opportunity!
· The Existing Bay Fronted Accommodation Includes A Porch, Reception Hall,
· 33ft Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, 17ft Kitchen With Ample Cupboard Space!
· 3 1st Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate WC, Double Glazing, 17ft Garage
· 92ft Rear Garden - An Outstanding Feature Of This Well Presented Family Home.
||Wickham Road, Highams Park
· Excellent Location! Towards The End Of This Very Pleasant Residential Cul De Sac
· Comprising 3 Good Sized Bedrooms & Modern Fitted Bathroom To The 1st Floor
· Bay Fronted Lounge, Dining Room, Study/Home Office, Spacious "L" Shape Kitchen
· Double Glazing (where specified) Gas Heating, Private South Facing Rear Garden.
· Ideally Located For Highams Park Centre With All Local Amenities Including Tesco.
· Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. (Approximately 20 minutes commute).
||Cavendish Road, Highams Park
· A Very Well Presented And "Unique Layout" End Of Terrace Family Home
· With 3 Bedrooms (The Third Accessed Via 2nd Bedroom), Access Via Haldan Rd
· 2 Reception Rooms, Range Of Fitted Units In the Kitchen, Family Bathroom
· Corner Sited Plot - Small Terrace Garden Leading To Larger Than Average Garage
· A Short Distance From Highams Park Centre, Local Amenities & Mainline Station
· Viewings Are Available Immediately. Call McRae's Now To Arrange Booking!!!
||Lyndhurst Road, Highams Park
· Charming 3 Bedroom End Terrace House Having Frontage To This Delightful Road
· Spacious Living Accommodation Comprising 24ft Lounge Dining Room Leading To
· 12ft Kitchen With Added Benefit of A Useful Understairs Walk-in Cloaks Cupboard
· Conservatory To The Rear Leading Out To Good Sized Garden Mainly Laid To Lawn
· To The Rear Elevation Is Decking Area With A Handy Brick Built Shed/Workshop
· Good Location-Moments From Highams Park Shops, Amenities & Mainline Station
|Winchester Road, Highams Park
· A Typically Spacious Late Victorian 3 Double Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home
· Open Plan Bay Lounge & Dining Room Which Could Easily Be Divided If Required
· Good Sized Fitted Kitchen, Downstairs Bathroom And Separate WC, Gas Heating
· Split Level Landing Leads To Each Bedroom, Access Can Be Gained To Loft Space
· Moments From Highams Park Village Centre With Its Array Of Shops & Eateries
· And Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. Which Is Approx 20mins Journeytime!!
|Beech Hall Road, Highams Park
· An Older Style 3 BEDROOM House Which Presents Itself Very Nicely Throughout.
· Being End of Terrace The Property Has The Added Benefit Of Side Access To Rear!
· The Accommodation Is Pleasantly Laid Out Inside & Includes a Large Reception Hall
· An Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room (Which Could Easily Be Separated If Required)
· Lean-To Style Conservatory, Modern Well Fitted Kitchen Being Of Very Good Size.
· Whilst The First Floor Includes 3 Good Size Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC. Rear Garden
· Useful 10ft x 12ft Garage (no vehicular access), Ample Off Street Parking To Front.
|Beech Hall Road, Highams Park
· A 'Thoughtfully' Ground Floor Extended 3 Bedroom Centre Terrace Family Home
· Spacious Through Reception/Dining Room, 'L' Shaped Kitchen/Breakfast Room
· To The First Floor There Are 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System
· Enclosed Courtyard To Front, Patio Terrace & Garden To The Rear, Double Glazing
· Well Located For Highams Park Village, Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
· Together With An Array Of Local Amenities incl. Tesco. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
|Cavendish Road, Highams Park
· An Interesting, Older Style, Circa 1930's Terraced House, Of Family Size & Layout
· Representing Excellent Value For Money, Some "Finishing Off" Will Be Required
· Offering An Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room Modern Kitchen, Gas Heating System
· A First Floor Bathroom/W.C., Some Double Glazed Windows Where Specified
· Reasonable Size Rear Garden, With Great Potential, A Very Nice Location
· Walking Distance Of Local Amenities & Station And Offered With No Chain!
|Haldan Road, Highams Park
· A Delightful "Brick Built" Period House For Complete Modernisation & Refurbishment.
· Representing A Fantastic Project Within A Much Sought After Location-Ideal For Everything
· Inside The House Offers Some Original Features, High Skirtings, Coving, Exposed Floorboards
· Hall, 2 Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Ground Floor Bathroom/wc, 3 x 1st Floor Bedrooms
· Close Proximity of Shops/Station - Keys Available for Immediate Accompanied Viewings
|Gordon Avenue, Highams Park
· An Outstanding And Immaculately Presented Ground Floor 2 Bedroom Maisonette
· With The Distinct Advantage Of A "Secluded, Sunny, South Easterly" Facing Garden
· The Internal Layout Is Very Spacious & Decorated To A Contemporary Pastel Finish
· Reception Hall Off Which Is A Large Lounge With Patio Doors Leading To Garden
· Modern Kitchen, Brilliant Bath/Shower Room, 2 Excellent Bedrooms, Gas Heating
· Fine Location Close To Highams Park Lake, Lovely Forest Walks, Centre & Station
||De La Warr Court, 21 Church Avenue, Highams Park
· A Uniquely Designed Contemporary Complex Set In A Much Favoured Location
· A "Light & Airy" Spacious 2 Double Bedroom Ground Floor Balcony Apartment
· Secure Entryphone, Large Hall, Delightful Open Plan Lounge With South Facing Aspect
· Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances, Smart Bathroom Wc, Gas Heating System
· Close To Some Lovely Forest/Lake Walks, Highams Park Centre & Mainline Station.
|Hale End Road, Highams Park
· Located In The "Very Heart Of Town" With Therefore Everything Close To Hand!
· We Are Pleased To Offer This Attractive 2 Bedroom First Floor Conversion Flat
· Lovely Big Bay Fronted Lounge, Good Size Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
· Superb Contemporary Style Bathroom/W.C., Ground Floor Reception Hall Entrance
· Gas Fired Heating System And Double Glazed Replacement Windows, Nice Decor
· A Great Opportunity, And Easy For Highams Park Centre & Mainline Station.
|Larkshall Road, Highams Park
· A Marvellous Opportunity To Acquire This 'Project' With Outstanding Potential!
· This Purpose Built 1960's First Floor Maisonette Includes Its Own Enclosed Garden
· The Interior Offers A Ground Floor Entrance Lobby With Stairs Rising To First Floor
· 2 Good Size Bedrooms To The Front, Nice Big Lounge, Kitchen And Bathroom WC
· Garage En Bloc, All Within A Short Walk Of Station, Shops And Main Line Station
· This Is A Rare Modernisation Chance - No Onward Chain! Exclusive Sole Agents
||Mathart Court, The Avenue, Highams Park
· An Excellent Opportunity For First Time Buyer Or Investment Opportunity!
· A Super, Well Kept One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment With Secure Entry
· Spacious Lounge And Archway Leading To A Modern Fitted Kitchen
· Good Size Bedroom With Built In Double Wardrobe, 3 Piece Bathroom Suite.
· Rear Enclosed Communal Garden, Electric Heating System, Ample Storage
· A 'Stones Throw' Of Highams Park Centre, Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
|Castle House, Castle Avenue, Highams Park
· "On The Ground Floor" Of This Now Well Established Attractive Development
· Offering A Stylish Immaculately Presented Spacious 1 Double Bedroom Apartment
· Well Decorated Accommodation Comprises Reception Hall, Nice Size Lounge With Bay
· Dual Aspect To Lounge & Bedroom Contemporary Fitted Kitchen Modern Bathroom
· Set Within Communal Gardens, Within Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre
· Forest Walks, Lake & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. No Onward Chain!
||Beech Hall Road, Highams Park
· CHAIN FREE - A 1 Bedroom First Floor Flat Located Within Purpose Built Block!
· A Naturally Bright Spacious Lounge With Double Doors Leading To Balcony
· Modern Well Planned Contemporary Fitted Kitchen, Walk In Storage Cupboard
· A Very Smart Modern Style Bathroom Suite, Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
· Useful Storage Utility Shed Located To Rear of Development, Communal Gardens
· A Short Walk Of Highams Park Centre, Mainline Station & All Local Amenities!!!
||Aldriche Way, Highams Park
· Offered At A Very Reasonable Price! A Purpose Built Ground Floor Apartment
· Offering Larger Than Average Accommodation, Includes One Double Bedroom
· An Excellent Open Plan Sized Lounge Together With A Decent Modern Kitchen
· Contemporary Style Bathroom W.C., Nicely Decorated, Smart Floor Coverings
· All Within Close Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre, Shops And Station
· There Is No Onward Chain -An Ideal First Purchase Or Potential 'Buy To Let?!'
|North Chingford Top|
|Elmfield Road, North Chingford
· Priced For Immediate Sale! A Big Loft Extended House Requiring Updating
· A Traditional Late 1930's Bay Fronted End Of Terrace Offering Great Potential
· Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Living Room, Separate Living Dining Room, Kitchen
· Conservatory, First Floor Having 3 Good Size Bedrooms and Bathroom WC,
· On The Second Floor The Loft Has Been Converted To Create a 4th Bedroom!
· Large Rear Garden And Garage, All Within This Most Popular Residential Setting.
|Maida Way, North Chingford
· A Practical Family House, With A Larger Than Expected 'Children's' Rear-Garden!
· The Property Is Set Well Back From This Highly Regarded Cul-De-Sac Setting
· The Interior Offers A Hall, Nice Lounge, Extended Dining Room And Fitted Kitchen
· Whilst The First Floor Features 3 Bedrooms And A Smart Modern Bathroom WC
· To The Front Of The House There Is Off Street Parking With Side Access To Rear
· This Is A Rare Chance To Acquire A Property With Great Further Potential
|Kingsmead Lodge, Heathcote Grove, North Chingford
· A Nicely Arranged Ground Floor Apartment Set In This Very Pleasant Development
· Garage En Bloc! Larger Than Average Accommodation Includes Good Size Lounge
· Separate Fitted Kitchen, Contemporary Style Bathroom WC, Two Excellent Bedrooms
· Gas Heating System, Double Glazing (where specified), Does Require Some Updating
· Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN! Great Location Midway Between Highams Park
· & North Chingford For Shopping Amenities Including Mainline Station for Liverpool St.
· This Would Make An Ideal First Purchase, Retirement Opportunity Or Buy To Let?
|Park Court, 97 The Ridgeway, North Chingford
· A Superb Ground Floor Apartment Having The Benefit Of It's Own Entrance
· Brilliant Arrangement Of Accommodation And Thoughtfully Laid Out Interior
· Reception Hall, Lovely Big Lounge With Access To Front Balcony, Fitted Kitchen
· Spacious Contemporary Style Bathroom WC, Large Fitted Double Bedroom
· Heating, Allocated Parking Space, Communal Garden, Long Unexpired Lease
· A Great Opportunity For First Time Buyers In A Fine Sought After Location
|Hillside Gardens, Walthamstow
· A Splendid "Traditional Style" Bay Fronted 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Residence
· Tremendous Scope For Further Enlargement (Subject To The Usual Permissions)
· Elevated Back From Hillside Gardens, With A Reception Hall, Modern Fitted Kitchen
· Extended Utility Room, And Cloakroom WC, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room
· 3 Good Size First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System, Double Glazing
· Favoured Residential Setting , Walking Distance Of Amenities & Wood St. Station
|Hale End Road, Walthamstow
· A Splendid Late Victorian Semi Detached House Presented to A Very High Standard!
· Interior Inspection Reveals Spacious Tastefully Decorated Accommodation Including
· Bright Entrance Hall, Spacious Attractive Front Bay Lounge With Feature Fireplace
· Living Dining Room With Rear Access, Fabulous Fitted Contemporary Style Kitchen
· Downstairs Cloakroom WC, 3 Good Size Bedrooms And A Modern Bathroom WC
· Rear Garden, Off Street Parking. Moments From Highams Park Centre & Station
|Woodford Green Top|
|Oak Hill Close, Woodford Green
· A Distinctive Family Home Dating From The Late 1930's, Tremendous Potential
· Currently Includes Reception Hall, Ground Floor WC, 2 Separate Reception Rooms
· Kitchen, Lean-To Utility Room, 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate WC
· Gas Fired Heating System, Double Glazed Replacement Windows Where Stated
· Enclosed 48ft Rear Garden, Small Driveway Serving Attached Garage To The Front
· Potential Of Further Extension*, Moments To Highams Park Station, Shops & Amenities
*subject to planning permission
|Alders Avenue, Woodford Green
· A Much Improved And Nicely Presented Throughout Semi Detached Family House
· Occupying A Great Location Within This Small "Little Known" Development
· Includes A Reception Hall, Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room, Utility Cloakroom WC
· Family Lounge, 3 Good First Floor Bedrooms Together With A Modern Bathroom WC
· Cleverly Converted Loft Space Into A Versatile Home Office or PlayRoom or Bedroom?
· Rear Garden, Enormous Outbuilding/Gym, All Walking Distance Of Oak Hill School!