|Larkshall Road, Chingford
· With An Attractive Outlook Towards Woodland In This Convenient Popular Location
· Bay Fronted, Originally 1930s Terraced House, Improved To An Exceptional Finish.
· Offering A Porch, Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Living Room, Separate Dining Room
· Modern Fitted Kitchen, 1st Floor Bathroom, Separate WC & 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
· Pleasant Rear Garden With Access To The Rear On To A Small Service Road
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Amenities, Schools And Mainline Station!
|Mulberry Close, Chingford
· A 1950s Built Family Size Semi Detached House With Potential To Improve And Possibly Extend
· Featuring A Reception Hall, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen
· Three First-Floor Bedrooms, Family Bathroom And Separate WC , Gas Heating System
· Verandah Across The Back Of The House, Patio Style Rear Garden, Off Street Parking, Garage.
· Pleasant Outlook To The Front, Being Located Within A Quiet "No Through Road "Setting
· Ideal For Chingford Mount & North Chingford High Street/Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St
|Cranston Gardens, Chingford
· A "Bay Fronted" Mid Terrace Family Residence, With Big Double Garage To Rear!
· Bay Fronted Living Dining Room, Separate Lounge Overlooking Rear Garden,
· Fitted Kitchen, 3 Good Bedrooms And First Floor Bathroom/W.C., Gas Heating
· Good Size Rear Garden with Patio Area And Double Garage With Power Connected
· A Walk Of Highams Park Village Centre, Local Amenities, Tesco's & Eateries.
· Good Schools & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. (approx. 20 mins journeytime)
|Westward Road,, Chingford
· A Very Interesting, Much "Larger Than You First Expect" Family Size House
· Loft Converted, So Now Providing 3 Good Bedrooms + Additional Loft Room
· 2 Spacious Separate Living Rooms, Together With A 15ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
· Attached Conservatory, Cloakroom/W.C. First Floor Family Bathroom/W.C.
· Featuring Plenty Of Space And Many Exposed Brick And Natural Wood Finishes
· Decent Size Rear Garden, Walking Distance Of Chingford Mount Shopping Facilities
||Oakdale Court, 15 Oakdale Gardens, Chingford
· A Wonderfully Spacious Apartment, 'Tucked Away Setting' Adjoining Forest On 2 Sides
· Sizeable Interior, Beautifully Presented, Modern Fittings, & Attractive Décor Throughout
· Includes Security Entry Phone, Spacious Hall, Bright Open Plan Lounge, Fitted Kitchen
· Modern Bathroom WC, 2 Double Bedrooms, With Fitted Wardrobes Double Glazing
· Gas Heating, Delightful, Well Maintained Communal Gardens, Single Garage En-Bloc
· Convenient Location, Just A Short Walk Of Higham's Park Facilities & Mainline Station
|Thurlow Close, Higham Station Avenue, Chingford
· An Ideal Investment Or First Time Buyers Opportunity! Bedroom Top Floor Flat
· Comprises Nice Lounge Open Plan To A Fitted Kitchen Area Off, Bathroom WC
· Double Bedroom, Electric Heating, Double Glazing, Security Entry Phone, Parking
· Set In A Very Popular Purpose Built Development & Conveniently Located For Both
· Highams Park Centre, With Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. (approx 20 mins)
· & All The Shopping Amenities & Public Transport Links Of Chingford Mount Road
||Tyler Avenue, Flitch Green, Dunmow
· A Remarkable Executive Style Residence Built To An Exacting Standard Throughout.
· Rooms Of Sizeable Proportion With Accommodation Over 3 Floors To Include…
· 5 Excellent Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Family Lounge, Separate Dining Room, Study
· Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room, Extensive Forecourt Parking, Double Garage
· Attractive Gardens, Highly Desirable Setting Within This Sought After Development
· Offered With No Onward Chain, Viewings Exclusively With McRae's Property Services!
|Highams Park Top|
|Castle Avenue, Highams Park
· Take A "Step Back Into" The Late Victorian Period And All That Is Offered!
· A Wonderful Opportunity To Restore/Modernise This Splendid Townhouse.
· The Principle Rooms Of Gracious Proportion Include 10ft Ceiling Heights
· Many Original Features, Reception Hall, Distinctive Bay Fronted Sitting Room
· Drawing Room, Scullery, Kitchen, 7 Bedrooms, Bathroom WC, Driveway
· 100ft Plus Rear Garden, "Centre Of Village" Location With Tree-Line Setting
|Falmouth Avenue, Highams Park
· A Very Big Family House, A Lovely Setting, & With A Separate 1 Bedroom Annex!
· The 'Loft Extended' Main House Accommodation Features 4 Decent Size Bedrooms
· 2 Living Rooms, And A Modern Fitted Kitchen, Whilst The Annex Provides A Hall
· Big Living Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen And Bedroom With A Cloakroom WC Off
· An 'in Out' Drive To The Front Offers Extensive Parking, And A Neat Rear Garden
· Highly Sought Location Close To Forest, Lake, Shops, Excellent School & Station
||Abbotts Crescent, Highams Park
· Greatly Extended Semi Detached House With Separate 2 Bedroom Annexe
· The Main Residence Comprises Family Living Room, Spacious Fitted Kitchen
· Conservatory & To The First Floor 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom And Stairs To Loft Room
· The Annex Includes To The Ground Floor Kitchen Breakfast Room, Lounge,
· Bathroom And Study/2nd Bedroom, With Stairs Leading To Main 1st Floor Bedroom
· Rear Garden, Off Street Parking To Both The Front And Side Of The Property.
|Vincent Road, Highams Park
· Dating From The Early Edwardian Era & Combining Original & Contemporary Finishes
· A Thoughtfully Extended Family House Of Great Size With A Layout Over 3 Floors
· Reception Hall, Sitting Room, Living Dining Room, Large Kitchen Breakfast Room
· Cloakroom WC, And On The First Floor 3 Excellent Bedrooms With Family Bathroom
· Second Floor Loft Conversion Master Bedroom Together With A Separate Shower WC
· Set In The Very Heart Of Highams Park Village And Therefore Ideal For Everything!
|The Avenue, Highams Park
· A Late 19030's Semi Detached House Priced To Attract Immediate Interest!
· Beautifully Presented Throughout & With The Benefit Of A Ground Floor Extension
· The Interior Includes A Reception Hall, A Delightful Bay Fronted Sitting Room,
· Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen, Utility/Cloakroom WC
· 3 Bedrooms, Fabulous Contemporary Style Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System
· Super Rear Garden, Off Street Parking, Garage To Rear, Walking Distance of Shops
· Popular Schools, Highams Park Centre & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
|Silverdale Road, Highams Park
· Circa Late Victorian, A Much Sought After Bay Centre Terrace Family House
· The Accommodation Comprises Open Plan Living Dining Room-Can Be Divided!
· Good Sized Kitchen Breakfast Room With Immediate Access To Rear Terrace
· Split Level Landing Leading To 3 Excellent Sized Bedrooms And Bathroom WC
· Rear Garden With Patio Terrace Area, Shingle Stone Centre Terrace & Borders
· Central Location To Town Therefore Ideal For All Amenities & Mainline Station
||Coolgardie Avenue, Highams Park
· A Substantial 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom 1930s Style Family House With Parking
· Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Family Lounge, Spacious Living Dining Room
· Modern Fully Fitted & Well Equipped Kitchen, Useful & Versatile Conservatory
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, 2nd Floor Bedroom With En-Suite
· Patio Terrace & Landscaped Rear Garden, Rear Access & Further Parking Space
· A Short Walk Of Highams Park Centre & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
|Richmond Crescent, Highams Park
· An "Ever Popular Setting" Close To Highams Park Centre, Station & Excellent Facilities
· A Well Presented Double Bay Terrace House Featuring Extensive Off Street Parking
· And To The Rear An Attractive Garden With Patio, Decking With Pergola & Lawns
· Interior Offers Reception Hall, 2 Separate Living Rooms, Custom Fitted Modern Kitchen
· And To The First Floor 3 Good Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC, Potential To Extend (STPP)
|Cavendish Road, Highams Park
· Extended, Intently Modernised & Dating Originally From The Late Victorian Period
· A Terrace House Of Character, Immaculately Presented Combining Modern Fittings
· Reception Hall, Attractive Sitting Room With Wood Burning Stove, Dining Room
· Fantastic Fitted Kitchen, Separate Utility Room & Ground Floor Shower Room/WC
· Master Bedroom, En-Suite Shower Room, 2 Further Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
· Ever Popular Location Close To Centre, Mainline Station And Excellent Schools-No Onward Chain!
|Coolgardie Avenue, Highams Park
· A Very Well Maintained Ground Floor Extended 1930's Mid Terrace Family House
· Includes Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge And Extended Kitchen Dining Area
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Fitted Wardrobes to Master Bedroom, Shower Room/W.C.
· Loft Space With Velux Style Windows, Gas Heating System And Double Glazing
· 55ft Rear Garden With Patio and Fish Pond. A Short Walk of Highams Park Centre
· Local Facilities, Excellent Schools And Main Line Station Serving Liverpool St.
|Cavendish Road, Highams Park
· Spacious End Of Terrace Family Home, Offering 3 Good Size Bedrooms And Garage
· Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room, Useful Utility Room And Downstairs Shower Room
· Through Lounge Dining Room (could be divided), Family Bathroom On The 1st Floor
· Wider Than Average Plot, Attached Garage to Side, Rear Garden With Decked Area
· Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, A Short Walk of Highams Park Village Centre
· Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. (approx. 20 Mins) & Well Regarded Schools!
|Selwyn Avenue, Highams Park
· A 3 Bedroom End Terrace Family House Offering Spacious Living Accommodation
· An Attractive Circa 1930's Bay Fronted End Of Terrace Style, With Rear Garden
· Lounge With Doors Leading To Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen And Lean-To
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Modern Family Bathroom, Gas Heating & Double Glazing
· Rear Garden. Close To Local Schools, Highams Park Centre & Shopping Facilities
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Station Serving Liverpool St (approx. 20mins)
|Malvern Avenue, Highams Park
· A 3 Bedroom Centre Terrace Family Home With Spacious Modern Interior Layout
· Through Reception Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Useful Utility Cupboard
· To The First Floor There Are 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System
· Decked Patio Terrace & Lovely Well Stocked Landscaped Garden To The Rear
· Moments From Highams Park Village Centre, Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
· Together With An Array Of Local Amenities incl. Tesco, & Much More!
|Lyndhurst Road, Highams Park
· Charming 3 Bedroom End Terrace House Having Frontage To This Delightful Road
· Spacious Living Accommodation Comprising 24ft Lounge Dining Room Leading To
· 12ft Kitchen With Added Benefit of A Useful Understairs Walk-in Cloaks Cupboard
· Conservatory To The Rear Leading Out To Good Sized Garden Mainly Laid To Lawn
· To The Rear Elevation Is Decking Area With A Handy Brick Built Shed/Workshop
· Good Location-Moments From Highams Park Shops, Amenities & Mainline Station
|Village Close, Highams Park
· A Surprisingly Spacious Centre Terrace House, In Recent Years Has Been Extended
· Entrance Porch, Kitchen Breakfast Room, Cloakroom WC, 17ft Spacious Lounge
· Study And Separate Play Room, 3 First Floor Bedrooms And Bathroom WC
· Gas Heating System, "Easy To Maintain" Rear Garden, Single Garage En Bloc,
· All Within Walking Distance Of Local Amenities, Excellent Schooling & Station!
||Gordon Avenue, Highams Park
· A Well Presented Ground Floor 2 Bedroom Maisonette With Own Garden & Garage
· Modern Living Accommodation Comprises Bright Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen
· 2 Good Size Bedrooms, Modern Contemporary Fitted Bathroom WC, Reception Hall
· Private Rear Garden With Shed and Patio Area off The Kitchen, Garage En Bloc
· Much Sought After Location, Short Walk From Highams Park Centre/Shops/Schools
· Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St (approx. 20 mins). Viewing By Appointment!
||De La Warr Court, 21 Church Avenue, Highams Park
· A Spacious, Modern Apartment Within This Uniquely Designed Complex
· "On The Second Floor" With Balcony Offering Some Tremendous Views
· Accommodation Provides An Open Plan 16ft Lounge Dining Room Area
· Superbly Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances, Smart Bathroom WC
· Gas Heating, Double Glazed Windows, Secure Underground Parking Space
· Well Kept Gardens And Communal Areas, Entry Phone, Long Lease Term
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre, Station, & Super Forest Walks!
|Newbury Road, Highams Park
· A Victorian Conversion Flat With Character, Appeal And Modern Fittings.
· Includes Its Own Patio And Garden Plus Plans Passed To Convert Loft Space
· Offering A Hall, Charming Lounge, Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
· Contemporary Style Bathroom/WC, 2 Excellent Bedrooms Plus Loft Room
· Gas Heating, Double Glazing, Long Lease, An Ideal First Time Purchase
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre & Station serving Liverpool St.
||Chadwick Avenue, Highams Park
· Forming Part Of This Well Established Complex Adjacent To Chingford Hatch
· A Very Much "Looked After" Spacious 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Garden Flat
· Modern Internal Fittings And Décor, The Accommodation Includes A Hallway
· Kitchen Breakfast Room With Space For Table And Chairs, Lovely Big Lounge
· Small Retained Balcony, 2 Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom, Own Patio Terrace Garden
|Altius Court, 1 Jacks Farm Way, Highams Park
· A Beautifully Presented Contemporary 3rd Floor Apartment With Own Private Balcony
· Forming Part Of This Quality Development Close To Amenities And Mainline Station
· Spacious Reception Hall, Lovely Big Open Plan Lounge With Access To Private Balcony
· Smart Modern Kitchen With A Good Range Of Fitted Appliances, Superb Bathroom Wc
· Perfect Location For Commuters And Ideal For First Time Buyers. Call Now To View!
|Rolls Court, Inks Green, Highams Park
· A Spacious Top Floor Flat With Security Entry Phone Access
· A Superb Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Contemporary Bathroom/W.C.
· 2 Good Bedrooms, Gas Heating And Double Glazed Windows
· Well Kept Communal Gardens Surround This Popular Development
· Walk Of Local Facilities Including Highams Park Main Line Station
|Rodings Court, 134 The Avenue, Highams Park
· Part Of This Stylish, Contemporary Development Close To Highams Park Centre
· Superbly Finished 1 Double Bedroom 1st Floor Apartment With Modern Fittings
· Includes A Spacious Open Plan Lounge, Recent Restyled Custom Fitted Kitchen
· Fabulous Bathroom, Double Bedroom, With Modern Electric Heating Radiators
· Under Complex Secure Allocated Parking, Security Entryphone Door Release
· Walking Distance Of Overground Station And Highams Park "Village" Amenities!
||Vincent Road, Highams Park
· A Smart Ground Floor Apartment Set Within This Purpose Built Development
· This Spacious Property Comprises 1 Double Bedroom with Built In Wardrobe
· Good Size Bay Fronted Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Reception Hall, Storage Cupboard
· Bathroom/W.C. With Jacuzzi, Gas Heating System, Double Glazing (where specified)
· Communal Gardens Surround, Handy Garden Storage Shed To The Rear of Block
· Short Walk of Centre & All Amenities, Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St
|North Chingford Top|
|Netherhouse Cottages, Mott Street, North Chingford
· On The Outskirts Of North Chingford & With A Glorious Open Countryside Views
· Interesting Period Property, Refurbished & Presented With A High Quality Interior
· Including A Stable Door Entrance Porch, 19ft x 17ft Living Room With Open Fire
· Orangery, Utility Room, Cloaks WC, Fabulous Contemporary Style Fitted Kitchen
· Marvellous 19ft Master Bedroom, En-Suite Shower Room WC & Dressing Room
· 2 Further Bedrooms, Bathroom, Secluded Plot, Forecourt Parking, Double Garage!
|Scholars Road, North Chingford
· A Handsome Looking Brick Centre Terrace Family Home, Probably Early 1900s
· Nicely Updated AND With Undoubted Further Potential Existing (STPP etc)
· Reception Hall, Characterful Bay Fronted Living Room, Stripped Wood Flooring
· Separate Bright Well Lit Living/Dining Room At Rear, Fitted Kitchen Of Good Size
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Big Modern Bathroom WC, Nice Little Garden To Rear
· Walk Of North Chingford High Street, Variety Of Shops, Good Schools & Station!
|Maida Way, North Chingford
· An Extensively Refurbished And Carefully Ground Floor Extended Family House
· Lovely Location! Set Towards The End Of This Well Kept Private Cul De Sac
· A 1st Class Interior, With High Specification & Superb Décor And Modern Fittings
· Reception Hall, Open Plan Lounge, Kitchen Dining Room, Utility, Cloakroom WC
· First Floor Includes 3 Bedrooms Together With Contemporary Style Bathroom WC
· Super Rear Garden Which Has Been Landscaped, Off Street Parking, Single Garage
|Shingly Place, North Chingford
· A Stylish 2nd Floor Balcony Apartment Offering Real Space & Contemporary Living
· Available For The 1st Time Since Construction Back In 2014 & Well Worth Viewing
· The Accommodation Features An Open 18th Lounge Dining Room With Balcony Off
· Smart Well Equipped Kitchen, Bathroom WC As Well As En-Suite Shower Room
· Audio Security Entry System, Allocated Parking Space, Useful Communal Bike Store
· Walking Distance Of North Chingford's Fashionable High Street & Mainline Station!
|Onslow Close, North Chingford
· A 2 Bedroom 1st Floor Maisonette In A "Rarely Available Cul De Sac Location"
· Featuring Ground Floor Reception Lobby, 1st Floor Reception Hall, 16ft Lounge
· Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom WC, 2 Good Bedrooms, Electric Heating
· Garage En Bloc With Parking Space To The Front & A Nicely Enclosed Garden.
· Most Convenient Setting For Amenities Including Both North & South Chingford
· Together With Highams Park Centre With Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
|Forest View Road, Walthamstow
· A Distinctively Large Bay Fronted End Of Terrace 3 Bedroom Family House
· Offering Wonderful Potential For Refurbishment & As An Opportunity To Extend (STPP)
· Reception Porch, Sitting Room, Wood Panelled Dining/Living Room Access to Garden
· Fitted Kitchen, Breakfast Room, 3 First Floor Bedrooms and A Shower Room/WC.
· Good Size Rear Garden Which Is West Facing, Shared Drive To One Side & Garage
· Popular Location Fronting This Tree-Lined Road, Close To Choice of Centres & Station.
||Gainsford Road, Walthamstow
· A Well Kept Modern End Terrace Home, Surprisingly Spacious Internally!
· Close To Amenities, Yet Quietly Away From The Popular Vibrant E17 Centre
· Upon Inspection There Is A "Deep Reception Hall", Good Size Fitted Kitchen
· Lovely Lounge With Access Onto The Enclosed Rear Patio Garden, Gas Heating
· First Floor Includes 2 Double Bedrooms and Bathroom WC, Off Street Parking
· Integral Garage, Walk Of Both Blackhorse Road Station & Walthamstow Central!
||Fulbourne Road, Walthamstow
· An Attractive "Carefully Converted" Ground Floor Flat With Charming Private Garden.
· The Interior Has A Well Planned Layout Which Includes A Communal Reception Porch
· Entrance Hall, Nice Size Lounge, Inner Hallway, Well Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
· 2 Good Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom WC, Gas Heating, Double Glazing (where specified)
· Useful Inner Courtyard, Charming Private Rear Garden, Short Distance of Walthamstow!
||Cannock Court, 3 Hawker Place , Walthamstow
· This 1 Bedroom 1st Floor Flat Would Make An Ideal Investment/1st Time Buyers Opportunity!
· Comprises Lounge Open Plan To A Modern Fitted Kitchen Area & Balcony Off, Bathroom WC
· Double Bedroom, Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Security Entry Phone, Parking Space
· Set In A Very Popular Purpose Built Development With Well Tendered Communal Gardens
· Convenient For Both Wood St. Station and Walthamstow Central Station & Underground Links
· Together With A Wide Variety Of Amenities, Shopping Facilities & Restaurants Of Walthamstow
|Woodford Green Top|
|Montalt Road, Woodford Green
· Enjoying Gloriously Secluded 'Panoramic' Views And Access To Park Land To Rear!
· A Substantial Family Residence Offering 4 Bedrooms - 3 To The Rear Of The House
· Extensive Living Space Includes 2 Reception Rooms And Kitchen Breakfast Room
· Utility Room, Downstairs Shower Room., Ample Forecourt Parking, Shared Drive
· Magnificent 140ft Rear Garden With Patio Terrace, Expanse of Lawn & Fruit Trees!
· 20mins From Highams Park Centre And Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. !
|Oak Hill Crescent, Woodford Green
· A Much Improved Family House With Extended Ground Floor Living Space
· Highly Desirable Setting, Sought After, And An Attractive Outlook To The Front
· Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge, Wonderfully Spacious Kitchen/Living Space
· Home Office Playroom, Utility Room, Shower Room WC, Useful Garage Store
· 3 Bedrooms, Contemporary Bathroom WC, Double Glazed, Lovely Garden Plot
· All Within Walking Distance Of Forest, Good Schools & Highams Park Centre!
|Montserrat Avenue, Woodford Green
· A Late 1930's Terrace House Of Considerable Size Having Been Thoughtfully Extended!
· Occupying A Fine Setting Within This Highly Regarded Estate Close To Forest & Facilities
· The Extended Ground Floor Includes Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge, Living Dining Room & Kitchen
· On The First Floor There are 3 Good Size Bedrooms Together With A Modern Bathroom WC
· The Cleverly Converted Loft Provides A Spacious Master Bedroom & En Suite Shower/WC
· A Rear Garden Approx 79ft Features A Summer House/ Home Office To Complete The Picture!
||Galeborough Avenue, Woodford Green
· Uniquely Offered For The First Time Since Its Original Construction In The Late 1930s
· An Opportunity To Restore, Update And Subject To Permission Extend This Big Semi
· Offering A Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Sitting Room, Separate Living Dining Room
· Kitchen, Lean-To Conservatory, 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom And Separate WC
· Large Corner Sited Plot, Include Single Garage Having A Parking Space In Front
· Comfortable Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre & Oak Hill Primary School!
|Sky Peals Road, Woodford Green
· Larger Than Exterior Appearance Would Suggest This Is A Property Worth Viewing!
· The Accommodation Features A Reception Hall, Ground Floor Shower Room/Wc
· Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, Well Fitted Kitchen, Useful Conservatory/Utility
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms Plus Family Bathroom/Wc, Gas Central Heating System,
· Off Street Parking, Garage, South Facing Rear Garden Backing On To Forest Land.
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre, Station Serving Liverpool St. & Schools!
|Armstrong Avenue, Woodford Green
· Within This Small Popular Development & Backing Immediately On To The Forest
· A Well Presented, Nicely Improved Semi Detached Family House With Parking Space
· Porch, Reception Hall, Spacious Lounge, Lovely Big Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room
· Useful Utility And WC, 1st Floor Includes 3 Good Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom WC
· Gas Heating, Double Glazing Where Specified, Side Access To A Lovely Rear Garden
· Walking Distance Of Popular Oak Hill Primary School, Highams Park Centre/Station
|Alders Avenue, Woodford Green
· Occupying A Lovely Spot Within This "Enclosed" Small Established Development
· A Very Interesting Opportunity - a 3 Bedroom Tunnel Linked 1950s Terraced House
· Offering Great Potential & Featuring A Hall, Nice Lounge, Separate Dining Area
· Modern Kitchen, Outhouse And WC, And On The 1st Floor A Shower Room WC
· Gas Heating System, Double Glazing Where Specified, South West Facing Garden
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre & Popular Oak Hill Primary School
|Oak Hill Court, 81 Oak Hill, Woodford Green
· A Really Spacious 'Top Floor' Balcony Apartment With 2 Fitted Double Bedrooms!
· Nicely Presented And Decorated Throughout, Includes A Contemporary Kitchen
· A Lovely Lounge With Access Onto A Very Spacious Partially Covered Balcony
· Walking Distance Of Highams Park Facilities & Main Line Station For Liverpool St.
· Gas Heating, D/Glazing, "Secure Internal Communal Gardens",No Onward Chain!