Chingford | Epping | Highams Park | North Chingford | Walthamstow | Woodford Green
If you have a property to sell, then please speak to us as soon as possible!
We currently have a considerable number of excellent buyers that are urgently seeking a home in the following locations…
** Highams Park ** ** Chingford ** ** Woodford Green **
call us on 0208 503 3336 - you have nothing to lose!
||Bourne Gardens, Chingford
· A Splendid Tree Lined Location, Close To Shopping Facilities & Local Park Area
· Semi Detached 1930's House With A Superb Sized 'L' Shaped Rear Garden Plot
· Interior Accommodation Offers 3 Bedrooms, Family Lounge, Separate Dining Room
· Fitted Kitchen, Gas Heating System, Family Bathroom Together With Separate WC
· Shared Driveway Leads To A Single Garage To Rear, Off Street Parking To Front
· This Plot Offers Great Potential To Develop Further (subject to planning permission).
||Larkshall Road, Chingford
· An End Of Terrace Family House With 4 Bedrooms And Off Street Parking
· Offering Considerable Potential For A Refurbishment And Extension Project (stpp)
· The Internal Accommodation Comprises Entrance Hall & Inner Hallway Leading to
· Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom And Study Room (Currently 5th Bedroom)
· To The 1st Floor There Are 4 Bedrooms And Bathroom. Gas Central Heating System
· Double Glazed Windows, Good Sized Rear Garden, Off Street Parking to The Front
· Equidistance For Both Chingford Station and Highams Park Station (Approx. 1 Mile!)
|Ascham Drive, Chingford
· An Ideal Project - This Surprisingly Spacious Family Size House With Potential
· Offered With No Onward Chain And With Room Sizes Of Generous Proportion
· 3 Great Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate WC, Big Open Plan Lounge Dining Room
· Sizeable Kitchen, A Conservatory Across The Back Of The House, 48ft Garden
· Off Street Parking To Front, Set Back With An Aspect Across An Open Green
· Walking Distance Of Some Excellent Facilities, Shops And Local Schooling
||Retingham Way, Chingford
· Large Modern House Offering Well Proportioned Accommodation & Further Potential!
· With NO ONWARD CHAIN The Layout Includes Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom WC
· Spacious 15ft Open Plan Kitchen Breakfast Room With An Ample Range Of Fittings
· 17ft Lounge. On The First Floor There Are 3 Bedrooms & A Modern Shower Room WC
· Recently Redecorated Throughout Including Newly Laid Carpets. Front & Rear Gardens
· Nice Residential Location Midway Between North Chingford & "The Mount" Facilities.
||Hillcrest Way, Epping
· A Big 4 Bedroom House With Well Proportioned & Presented Accommodation
· Popular Setting Within This Rarely Available Cul De Sac Ideal For Central Line
· Includes A Good Size Reception Hall, Spacious Lounge With Very Wide Bay
· Large Well Fitted 17ft Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Room, "Lean To" Conservatory
· 3 1st Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom, 2nd Floor Master Bedroom Together With En-Suite
· Well Tended Gardens, Off Street Parking Plus Garage, A Walk Of Epping High Street
|Woodberry Down, Epping
· A Very Substantial & Over The Years Nicely "Looked After" Semi Detached House
· Set Within This Pleasant, Well Established Rarely Available Residential Turning
· The Accommodation Is Spacious And Light And Includes A Big Reception Hall
· Enormous Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms
· First Floor Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System, Private Driveway Serves A Garage
· Delightful Gardens To Both Front And Rear! Ideal For Epping Centre. NO CHAIN!
|Highams Park Top|
|Falmouth Avenue, Highams Park
· Classic "Halls Adjoining" Semi Detached House Dating From The Late Victorian Era
· Outstanding Opportunity To Improve, Possibly Extend Existing 4 Bedroom Layout
· Sizeable Reception Hall, Sitting Room With Bay, Rear Drawing Room And Kitchen
· Utility Room, Cloakroom WC, First Floor Has 4 Excellent Bedrooms, Bathroom WC
· Large Established 110ft Rear Garden With Driveway To Side Serving Garage Facility
· Highly Regarded Setting, Close To Forest Walks, Lake, Village Centre And Station
|Handsworth Avenue, Highams Park
· Occupying One Of The Villages Most Highly Regarded 'Tree-lined' Avenues
· This 5 Bedroom Semi, Offers Well Planned, Family Sized Accommodation
· Lounge, Dining Area, Utility Room & A Super Kitchen/Breakfast Room
· Family Bathroom & Shower Room/W.C. Plus Off Street Parking To Front
· Enhanced With Bright Modern Finishes, Gas Heating & Double Glazing
· Delightful Rear Garden, With The Benefit Of A Useful Summer House!
|Vincent Road, Highams Park
· Elegant Spacious Residence Tastefully Combining Both Period & Modern Features
· 5 Good Size Bedrooms Together With Master Bedroom & En Suite Bathroom
· Sitting Room With Impressive Panelled Ceiling, Separate Living Dining Room
· Modern Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room, Family Bathroom, Good Size Rear Garden
· Moments From Highams Park Centre, Mainline Station and Some Excellent Schools
· Extremely Popular & Sought After Location - Will Not Be Available For Long!!!
|Vincent Road, Highams Park
· A Period House Of Considerable Size Close To The Very Centre Of Highams Park
· Beautifully Presented Combining High Ceilings, Period Features & Modern Fittings
· Reception Hall, Open Plan Living Space (Easily Divided) Kitchen Breakfast Room
· The First Floor Includes 3 Excellent Bedrooms Together With A Bathroom WC
· The Second Floor Features A Master Bedroom, En-Suite Shower & 5th Bedroom
· 80ft Rear Garden, Walking Distance Of Popular Schooling, Station And Shops.
|Sunnydene Avenue, Highams Park
· A Very Well Presented 4 Bedroom, Circa 1930's Semi Detached Family House
· Comprising Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Spacious Dining Room/Rear Reception Room
· 4 Bedrooms, Study, 2 Separate Loft Rooms, Modern Fitted Bathroom, Cloakroom
· Lovely Designed Patio Terrace Leads On To Lawned Garden With Shed To Rear
· With The Added Benefit of Off Street Parking To The Front And Garage To The Side
· Ideally Located For Highams Park "Village", Mainline Station And Popular Schools
||Beech Hall Crescent, Highams Park
· "A Lovely Setting!" Located At The Very End Of This Sought After Cul-De-Sac
· A Very Fine Ground Floor Extended 1930's 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Family House
· The Well Presented Interior Layout Includes A Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge
· A Spacious Open Plan Modern Kitchen Dining Living Space, Cloaks/Utility Room
· 3 Good Sized Bedrooms, Modern Family Bathroom Including Both Bath & Shower!
· A Short Walk of Highams Park Village Centre, Mainline Station & Local Amenities.
||Richmond Avenue, Highams Park
· Extended, Fitted & Equipped To An outstanding Finish!!
· Beautifully Presented Family House Fronting A fine Turning
· Sitting Room, Cloaks WC, Contempary Bathroom Suite
· Fabulous Open Plan Kitchen With Living Dining Room Off
· Also Loft Extended, With 3 Bedrooms And First Floor Study
· Short Walk Of Highams Park Centre, Sought Schools & Station
||Lyndhurst Road, Highams Park
· A Deceptively Spacious 5 Bedroom Centre Terrace House Set Over 3 Floors
· Ground Floor Comprises Stylish Reception Hall, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room
· Contemporary Modern Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room. To The First Floor…
· The Master Bedroom & 2 Further Bedrooms & A Fully Tiled Family Bathroom
· Split Level 2nd Floor Landing Leads To 2 Further Bedrooms & Shower Room WC
· Popular Location Ideal For Highams Park Centre, Mainline Station & Schooling!
|Ropers Avenue, Highams Park
· A Distinctive Looking House Presented "Inside & Out" To A Very High Standard
· Dating From The Late 1940s Period The House Has Been Modernised Throughout
· Accommodation Is Nicely Decorated And Includes A Reception Hall, Family Lounge
· Separate Dining Room With Multi Fuel Stove, Superb Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
· 3 Excellent First Floor Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom & Separate Toilet, Gas Heating
· Beautifully Stocked Gardens, Off Street Parking, All Close To Station And Shops
|53 Beech Hall Crescent, Highams Park
· A 1930's House Of Excellent Proportions, With Considerable Scope For Enlargement
· Occupying A "Wide Frontage" With Parking Space, 17ft Garage & 50ft Rear Garden
· The Interior Offers A Reception Hall, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room, Conservatory
· 3 First Floor Bedrooms Together With A Nice Contemporary Fitted Bathroom WC
· The Rear Garden Is A Particular Feature Having A Sunny South Easterly Aspect
· Popular "Crescent" Setting, Short Distance of Highams Park Village Centre & Station
|Wickham Road, Highams Park
· Excellent Location! Towards The End Of This Very Pleasant Residential Cul De Sac
· Comprising 3 Good Sized Bedrooms & Modern Fitted Bathroom To The 1st Floor
· Bay Fronted Lounge, Dining Room, Study/Home Office, Spacious "L" Shape Kitchen
· Double Glazing (where specified) Gas Heating, Private South Facing Rear Garden.
· Ideally Located For Highams Park Centre With All Local Amenities Including Tesco.
· Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. (Approximately 20 minutes commute).
|Wickham Road, Highams Park
- Late 1930's Terraced Family House With A Lovely Outlook To The Rear.
- Has Been Modernised, Yet Still Retaining A "Character Feel" Presentation.
- With Exposed Wood & Elegant Parquet Flooring, Delightful Front Lounge
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen - Dining Room, 3 Bedrooms & Bathroom WC
- Gas Heating, In Excess Of 50ft Rear Patio And Garden, An Outside WC
- Super Setting For Walking To Highams Park Centre, Station And Schooling
||Lyndhurst Road, Highams Park
· Charming 3 Bedroom End Terrace House Having Frontage To This Delightful Road
· Spacious Living Accommodation Comprising 24ft Lounge Dining Room Leading To
· 12ft Kitchen With Added Benefit of A Useful Understairs Walk-in Cloaks Cupboard
· Conservatory To The Rear Leading Out To Good Sized Garden Mainly Laid To Lawn
· To The Rear Elevation Is Decking Area With A Handy Brick Built Shed/Workshop
· Good Location-Moments From Highams Park Shops, Amenities & Mainline Station
|Beech Hall Road, Highams Park
· An Older Style 3 BEDROOM House Which Presents Itself Very Nicely Throughout.
· Being End of Terrace The Property Has The Added Benefit Of Side Access To Rear!
· The Accommodation Is Pleasantly Laid Out Inside & Includes a Large Reception Hall
· An Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room (Which Could Easily Be Separated If Required)
· Lean-To Style Conservatory, Modern Well Fitted Kitchen Being Of Very Good Size.
· Whilst The First Floor Includes 3 Good Size Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC. Rear Garden
· Useful 10ft x 12ft Garage (no vehicular access), Ample Off Street Parking To Front.
|Haldan Road, Highams Park
- Dating From The Late Victorian Period And Typically Spacious Of That Time
- A Mid Terrace Family Cottage With Both Character and Contemporary Features
- Reception Hall, Pleasing Lounge, Nice Size Dining Room, Fabulous Fitted Kitchen
- 2 First Floor Bedrooms, A Very "Roomy" Modern Bathroom/wc, Gas Heating
- To The Rear There Is A Raised Decking Area Leading To A Good Size Garden
- Popular And Attractive Location, Ideal For Highams Park Centre, Station & Schools!
||Beech Hall Road, Highams Park
· A 'Thoughtfully' Ground Floor Extended 3 Bedroom Centre Terrace Family Home
· Spacious Through Reception/Dining Room, 'L' Shaped Kitchen/Breakfast Room
· To The First Floor There Are 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System
· Enclosed Courtyard To Front, Patio Terrace & Garden To The Rear, Double Glazing
· Well Located For Highams Park Village, Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
· Together With An Array Of Local Amenities incl. Tesco. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
|Cavendish Road, Highams Park
· An Interesting, Older Style, Circa 1930's Terraced House, Of Family Size & Layout
· Representing Excellent Value For Money, Some "Finishing Off" Will Be Required
· Offering An Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room Modern Kitchen, Gas Heating System
· A First Floor Bathroom/W.C., Some Double Glazed Windows Where Specified
· Reasonable Size Rear Garden, With Great Potential, A Very Nice Location
· Walking Distance Of Local Amenities & Station And Offered With No Chain!
|Hale End Road, Highams Park
· A Brilliant High Specification 2 Bedroom First Floor Victorian Conversion Flat
· With The Benefit Of Its Own Enclosed Rear Garden, Parking Space And A Garage!!
· Bright Spacious Bay Fronted Lounge, Modern, Well Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
· Contemporary Fitted Bathroom/W.C., Gas Heating System, Well Presented Décor!
· Great Location - Ideal For Everything - Located Close To The Very Heart Of Town
· Exclusively Offered Through McRae's Property Services - NO ONWARD CHAIN!
|Village Close, Highams Park
· A "Staggered Terrace" Family House With Potential For Further Improvement
· Offering Plenty Of Internal Living Space, Well Laid Out Accommodation Including
· An Entrance Porch, Reception Hall, Cloakroom WC, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room,
· Kitchen Breakfast Room - With Space For Table & Chairs, 3 First Floor Bedrooms And
· Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System, Charming Little Garden To The Rear And Garage
· Offering Tremendous Potential - An Ideal First Time Purchase At A Sensible Price!!!
|Larkshall Road, Highams Park
· A Marvellous Opportunity To Acquire This 'Project' With Outstanding Potential!
· This Purpose Built 1960's First Floor Maisonette Includes Its Own Enclosed Garden
· The Interior Offers A Ground Floor Entrance Lobby With Stairs Rising To First Floor
· 2 Good Size Bedrooms To The Front, Nice Big Lounge, Kitchen And Bathroom WC
· Garage En Bloc, All Within A Short Walk Of Station, Shops And Main Line Station
· This Is A Rare Modernisation Chance - No Onward Chain! Exclusive Sole Agents
|Castle House, Castle Avenue, Highams Park
· "On The Ground Floor" Of This Now Well Established Attractive Development
· Offering A Stylish Immaculately Presented Spacious 1 Double Bedroom Apartment
· Well Decorated Accommodation Comprises Reception Hall, Nice Size Lounge With Bay
· Dual Aspect To Lounge & Bedroom Contemporary Fitted Kitchen Modern Bathroom
· Set Within Communal Gardens, Within Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre
· Forest Walks, Lake & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St. No Onward Chain!
|North Chingford Top|
|Elmfield Road, North Chingford
· Priced For Immediate Sale! A Big Loft Extended House Requiring Updating
· A Traditional Late 1930's Bay Fronted End Of Terrace Offering Great Potential
· Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Living Room, Separate Living Dining Room, Kitchen
· Conservatory, First Floor Having 3 Good Size Bedrooms and Bathroom WC,
· On The Second Floor The Loft Has Been Converted To Create a 4th Bedroom!
· Large Rear Garden And Garage, All Within This Most Popular Residential Setting.
||Maida Way, North Chingford
· A Practical Family House, With A Larger Than Expected 'Children's' Rear-Garden!
· The Property Is Set Well Back From This Highly Regarded Cul-De-Sac Setting
· The Interior Offers A Hall, Nice Lounge, Extended Dining Room And Fitted Kitchen
· Whilst The First Floor Features 3 Bedrooms And A Smart Modern Bathroom WC
· To The Front Of The House There Is Off Street Parking With Side Access To Rear
· This Is A Rare Chance To Acquire A Property With Great Further Potential
|Kingsmead Lodge, Heathcote Grove, North Chingford
· A Nicely Arranged Ground Floor Apartment Set In This Very Pleasant Development
· Garage En Bloc! Larger Than Average Accommodation Includes Good Size Lounge
· Separate Fitted Kitchen, Contemporary Style Bathroom WC, Two Excellent Bedrooms
· Gas Heating System, Double Glazing (where specified), Does Require Some Updating
· Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN! Great Location Midway Between Highams Park
· & North Chingford For Shopping Amenities Including Mainline Station for Liverpool St.
· This Would Make An Ideal First Purchase, Retirement Opportunity Or Buy To Let?
|Park Court, 97 The Ridgeway, North Chingford
· A Superb Ground Floor Apartment Having The Benefit Of It's Own Entrance
· Brilliant Arrangement Of Accommodation And Thoughtfully Laid Out Interior
· Reception Hall, Lovely Big Lounge With Access To Front Balcony, Fitted Kitchen
· Spacious Contemporary Style Bathroom WC, Large Fitted Double Bedroom
· Heating, Allocated Parking Space, Communal Garden, Long Unexpired Lease
· A Great Opportunity For First Time Buyers In A Fine Sought After Location
|Hillside Gardens, Walthamstow
· A Splendid "Traditional Style" Bay Fronted 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Residence
· Tremendous Scope For Further Enlargement (Subject To The Usual Permissions)
· Elevated Back From Hillside Gardens, With A Reception Hall, Modern Fitted Kitchen
· Extended Utility Room, And Cloakroom WC, Open Plan Lounge Dining Room
· 3 Good Size First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom WC, Gas Heating System, Double Glazing
· Favoured Residential Setting , Walking Distance Of Amenities & Wood St. Station
|Beacontree Avenue, Walthamstow
· A Very Well Proportioned And Greatly Extended Centre Terraced Family House
· Attractive 1930's Bay Fronted Style Property Includes 27ft Lounge Dining Room
· 16ft Kitchen Breakfast Room, Utility Area. The 1st Floor Incorporates 3 Bedrooms
· Together with A Family Bathroom WC, 2nd Floor Includes The Master Bedroom
· With Separate Shower Room WC! Gas Heating System, Double Glazed Windows
· 48ft Rear Garden, Within Walking Distance Of Surrounding Centres & Stations.
|Hale End Road, Walthamstow
· A Splendid Late Victorian Semi Detached House Presented to A Very High Standard!
· Interior Inspection Reveals Spacious Tastefully Decorated Accommodation Including
· Bright Entrance Hall, Spacious Attractive Front Bay Lounge With Feature Fireplace
· Living Dining Room With Rear Access, Fabulous Fitted Contemporary Style Kitchen
· Downstairs Cloakroom WC, 3 Good Size Bedrooms And A Modern Bathroom WC
· Rear Garden, Off Street Parking. Moments From Highams Park Centre & Station
|Woodford Green Top|
||Hollywood Way, Woodford Green
· A Prestige Setting, Fronting This Well Regarded Attractive Tree-Lined Residential Turning
· Classic, Originally 1930's Residence, Beautifully Improved, Presented & Loft Extended
· Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge, Living/Dining Area, Superb Kitchen Breakfast Room
· Laundry Room, Stable Door To Garden, Ground Floor Shower Room Wc, 4 Bedrooms
· 2 Bathrooms, Gas Heating, Double Glazing Where Specified, Family Size Enclosed Garden
· Off Street Parking, All Within Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre And Station
|Hollywood Way, Woodford Green
· An Impeccable Family Residence Within This Attractive Tree-Lined Setting
· Splendidly Appointed, Loft Extended, Spacious 4 Bedroom Accommodation
· Reception Hall, Bay Fronted Sitting Room, A Separate Living Dining Room
· Smart Modern Kitchen, Versatile Lean To Utility Breakfast Area, Cloaks/Wc
· 2 Further Bathroom WCs, Colourful 98ft Landscape South Facing Garden
· Forecourt Parking To The Front And Attached Garage. Sought After Location
||Hollywood Way, Woodford Green
- An Attractive House, Thoughtfully Extended And Offering Family Sized Accommodation
- Internally The Ground Floor Living Space Features A Bay Fronted Lounge, Living Dining Room
- Fantastic Fitted & Spacious Kitchen Breakfast Room, Separate Utility Room, Cloakroom WC,
- On The 1st Floor There Are 3 Bedrooms - 2 With Fitted Wardrobes, And A Bathroom WC
- Loft Extended Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room WC With Outlook Over Gardens
- Well Presented Frontage Includes Parking, Attached Garage & To The Rear An 85ft Garden
|Oak Hill Close, Woodford Green
· A Distinctive Family Home Dating From The Late 1930's, Tremendous Potential
· Currently Includes Reception Hall, Ground Floor WC, 2 Separate Reception Rooms
· Kitchen, Lean-To Utility Room, 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate WC
· Gas Fired Heating System, Double Glazed Replacement Windows Where Stated
· Enclosed 48ft Rear Garden, Small Driveway Serving Attached Garage To The Front
· Potential Of Further Extension*, Moments To Highams Park Station, Shops & Amenities
*subject to planning permission
|Forest Drive, Woodford Green
· A Mid Terrace House Occupying A Delightful Setting Facing Forest Land!
· This Property Offers Enormous Potential Within This Highly Regarded Location
· The Internal Accommodation Features A Hall, Sitting Room, Living/Dining Room
· Kitchen, 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate W.C., Gas Heating System
· Double Glazed Windows, Good Sized Rear Garden, Potential To Extend (STP)
· Within Walking Distance Of Highams Park Centre, Excellent Schooling Station
|Alders Avenue, Woodford Green
· A Much Improved And Nicely Presented Throughout Semi Detached Family House
· Occupying A Great Location Within This Small "Little Known" Development
· Includes A Reception Hall, Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room, Utility Cloakroom WC
· Family Lounge, 3 Good First Floor Bedrooms Together With A Modern Bathroom WC
· Cleverly Converted Loft Space Into A Versatile Home Office or PlayRoom or Bedroom?
· Rear Garden, Enormous Outbuilding/Gym, All Walking Distance Of Oak Hill School!